Responsible for fielding customer and dealer related inquiries over the phone, through email and a customer management database. Also responsible for fielding dealer technical inquiries over the phone, through email and a customer management database. Also handles select individual projects for Triumphs after-sales department on an as needed basis. Manages customer and dealer service related inquiries outside the scope of a general inquiry from beginning to end.
**PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IS ANTICIPATED TO LAST 6 MONTHS**
- Fielding incoming customer phone, email or customer database inquiries.
- Proactively manages customer and dealer inquiries that arise that are outside the scope of routine.
- Assigns incoming database cases to correct department or individual.
- Assist Triumphs dealer network with general inquiries.
- Processing of general Ecommerce inquiries from both consumers and dealer partners.
- Assists Triumphs technical team with basic technical inquiries and documents.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- An in depth understanding of both consumer and dealer facing internal processes and operations.
- An in depth understanding of the aftersales processes and operations with a focus on Service.
- Thorough understanding of diagnostic process
- In depth understanding of dealer service operations
- An in depth understanding of Triumphs internal programs, policies, and operational structure.
- In depth understanding of Triumphs service program goals and objectives
- Basic use of Microsoft office programs including but not limited to Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Problem solving abilities ranging from simple to complex.
- Ability to keep Triumphs core values forefront while solving issues.
- Ability to recognize process improvement opportunities where necessary.
- Ability to interact with the general public with professionalism and courtesy.
- Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders with professionalism and courtesy
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude through difficult situations
- Develops positive and productive relationships with all internal departments and field staff.
- Develops positive and productive relationships with UK staff as applicable.
- Maintains positive relationships with any and all dealer staff.
- Direct and positive contact with retail customers day to day.
- Authority to act independently and accordingly within applicable processes and scope of training. Complex and financial decisions are limited by a consult and approval of management.
- High School diploma
- Some College
- Triumph Academy
- Triumph Technical Training
- Triumph Service Best Practices Training
- Triumph Customer Service Training
- Internal systems training (Salesforce, Triumph Online)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB
- Ability to perform basic job duties in an office setting.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Sitting standing walking bending at the knee.
- Must be fully vaccinated prior to start date
About Triumph Motorcycles America
At Triumph we’re driven to create distinctive, cool, authentic and premium motorcycles through bold design, purposeful engineering and a genuine passion for the ride. We strive to create an experience that completely involves the rider and brings out their best, because their passion is our passion. Triumph is the Premium British Lifestyle Motorcycle Brand.