PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Marketing Communications Manager in creating and distributing the owned and paid communications for Triumph Motorcycles in the United States and Canada. The ultimate goal of this position is to make riders aware of the most recent Triumph brand and product news, to drive traffic to our website and in turn, generate quality leads for our dealer network. This position also supports dealer network communications and dealer marketing efforts.
- Responsible for overall maintenance of Triumph corporate websites in US and Canada, to include making routine webpage updates, building new web pages, regularly combing site for errors, and submitting tickets for web support for edits which cannot be made domestically.
- Execute monthly e-mail marketing calendar, to include building of all consumer-facing e-mail marketing content and data briefs with guidance from MarCom Manager and Marketing director.
- Responsible for overall maintenance of Triumph eCommerce platform in US and Canada, as well as managing eCommerce related customer service inquiries.
- Support MarCom Manager in development and distribution of various creative assets.
- Administer building and distribution of dealer communications, including the publishing daily notices on Triumph dealer digital bulletin board and sharing via network e-mail.
- Support MarCom Manager in creation and distribution of all dealer marketing assets, both digital and printed assets (POS materials), to include responsibility for keeping all dealer marketing portals current.
- Execute publishing of approved monthly social media calendar.
- Occasionally staff consumer facing events, act as a positive and knowledgeable brand representative, able to provide event attendees with a positive brand experience.
- Develop and share reporting on all owned and paid channel activities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge: what do they need to know (or learn quickly) to be successful?
General Motorcycle Industry Knowledge
General knowledge of digital communications tools used to build or edit web and e-mail content
- Skills: what skills does a person need to do this job? Computer skills? Accounting basics, etc
Superior language and writing proficiency, including strong grammar and proofreading skills
Valid driver’s license with motorcycle endorsement is preferred
Holding a valid passport is preferred
Adobe Creative Suite
Detail oriented with ability to multi-task
Good eye for visual layout of event space
- Abilities: do they need to be able to diagnose problems? Ability to work with the public?
Resourcefulness and ability to solve problems independently
Project management skills to coordinate a high volume of projects at any given moment
Develop and nurture strong relationships
This role works closely with the full marketing department
This role also has regular interaction with various departments, field staff and dealers
Maintain some relationships and communication with contract support partners, specifically partners that support our creative development and ones that assist in running our web platforms
- This position has limited the authority to negotiate contract work related to creative services and web services (assuming final approval by Marketing Director, GM, and CFO)
- This position has limited spending authority on contract work related to creative services and web services (assuming final approval by Marketing Director, GM, and CFO)
- This position is required to work very independently. However, this position must understand that management and executive approval is needed on many tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Triumph Academy
- Immediate training on the job includes a Brand Induction (UK created) to understand the history and vision of the company from a branding perspective
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB Describe physical activities required during normal job – only if done at least once per week – use checklist if needed; General working conditions of this job? Outside in the weather? In an office, sitting, standing, lifting (specify maximum lbs.), bending at the knee, etc.
- 90% office work at a desk or at a conference table / Other times filled with meetings
- 10% travel, including holidays and weekends, and including internationally / travel could be for global marketing conferences or supporting our regional events marketing strategies
- Must be fully vaccinated prior to first day
About Triumph Motorcycles America
At Triumph we’re driven to create distinctive, cool, authentic and premium motorcycles through bold design, purposeful engineering and a genuine passion for the ride. We strive to create an experience that completely involves the rider and brings out their best, because their passion is our passion. Triumph is the Premium British Lifestyle Motorcycle Brand.