Working with management, strategic planning and end-users to create and manage data reporting through Salesforce.com, Access and Excel. Company-wide Salesforce administration responsibilities.
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products
- Updating and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized workflow
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, and groups
- Manage data uploads to Salesforce of manual and system generated data
- Maintaining the sales cloud, as well as building custom user reports and dashboards
- Ad Hoc analysis and reporting for internal teams
- Track trends within the industry and implement new applications to increase YOY growth
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator in a similar environment
- Microsoft Access query building
- Advanced Excel experience
- General business accounting understanding
- AS400 and Infor ERP experience a plus
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development
Internal: Cultivates positive and productive relationships with all internal departments and field staff members.
External: Demonstrates enthusiasm and maintain an excellent relationship with the dealer network. Be available and responsive to questions.
- High School diploma
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field is desired
- Triumph Academy
- Immediate training on the job includes a Brand Induction (UK created) to understand the history and vision of the company from a branding perspective
- Triumph covers the full cost of premiums for Medical, Dental, Vision and Life for the employee and family
- 401k with up to 5% company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick and Vacation
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB
95% office work at a desk or at a conference table
Must be fully vaccinated prior to start date
About Triumph Motorcycles America
At Triumph we’re driven to create distinctive, cool, authentic and premium motorcycles through bold design, purposeful engineering and a genuine passion for the ride. We strive to create an experience that completely involves the rider and brings out their best, because their passion is our passion. Triumph is the Premium British Lifestyle Motorcycle Brand.