Tri-City Cycle is looking for an energetic Service Writer to be the main point of contact for customers. The right candidate is customer-service focused and is able to competently multitask.
- Ability to remember customers and their vehicles
- Efficiently communicate with customers about proposed work, costs, and expectations
- Knowledge of powersports and basic mechanics
- Familiarity with Lightspeed or at least a good understanding of computer software
- Time management and awareness
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determining what customers are needing done for their units (includes active listening and asking the right questions.)
- Accurately write service orders
- Scheduling appointments
- Remember units, customers, and their needs
- Communicate with customers often
Tri-City Cycle is located in northern Colorado along the Rocky Mountains. As one of the largest powersports dealers in Colorado, our shop is dedicated to providing the best customer service nationwide. You’ll be joining a family atmosphere where you’ll enjoy building your career around. Located next to a main freeway, you’ll be a quick drive away from the Rocky Mountains, Denver, and Wyoming. Feel free to contact us with questions about the position!