Pay Rate: $40,000 – $100,000 annual income based on flat rate.
Responsibilities & Duties
Tommy’s Motorsports’ service department technicians are critical to creating a great experience for our customers. They work within a small team of technicians that report to the service manager. We are looking for individuals with a great work ethic, self-motivated, and who will thrive in a fast paced environment. This position is flat rate. How much money the technicians make is dependent upon their individual effort and abilities. Tommy’s offers year round work for technicians and the area is host to beautiful lakes, mountains, and some great locations for outdoor activities like motorcycle rides, trail rides, and watercraft rides. Some key responsibilities we are looking for in this position are:
· Primarily work on off-road vehicles.
· Work on PWC
· Work on motorcycles
· Work on other units as needed
· Diagnose issues with units
· Keep work area safe and clean
· Others duties as assigned.
· Experience working on Powersport machines and motorcycles. Watercraft experience is a plus.
· Comfortable enough with a computer in order to navigate dealer management system and manufacturers’ websites
· Must be certified service technician
· Ability to be on feet for long periods of time.
· Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
· Current fork lift license or must be willing to be trained.
· Valid motorcycle license preferable for diagnosing units
9:30 am to 6:00 pm Tuesdays through Fridays, and 8:30 am to 4:00 pm on Saturdays.
- We offer our employees competitive pay.
- We also offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans through United Health Care after 30 days.
- Holiday and overtime pay.
- Employees are also eligible for paid time off after one year of service.
- Weekly Pay Schedule.
- Employee Discount on products.