We’re looking for a dynamic and results-focused PRODUCT SPECIALIST to help us jump the curve in our next phase of growth by expanding our presence in select markets and at UTV and Powersports events. In this role, you will be responsible for bringing your dynamic personality and love for the UTV and Powersports industry to build meaningful connections with potential customers and stakeholders. You will capture new prospects by providing education and demonstrations while sharing the compelling story and benefits of the TOMCAR brand going anywhere and back! This is a full-time exempt role reporting to the Sales Director.
If you love meeting people, talking shop in the UTV space, educating potential customers and dealers, and creating amazing event experiences, this is a rare opportunity to join a fun, fast-moving, transparent team making a huge impact in the market.
WHO YOU ARE:
- An evangelist and relish being the face of TOMCAR.
- Highly energetic and charismatic, you love sharing the compelling story and creating excitement for a product and brand you love.
- A mover and a shaker; you enjoy being the boots on the ground spreading the word.
- A self-starter and highly autonomous; you tackle tasks with enthusiasm.
- Inquisitive and curious; you love being an expert in the product and learning about the people whom the product serves.
- Coachable, solutions-oriented, and flexible with your schedule.
- A confident connector; you’ve never met a stranger and love approaching consumers with consultative knowledge-creating demand for the TOMCAR.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE:
- Whether it be hitching up the trailer and taking the TOMCAR out for a demo or heading to the next Powersports event, you always deliver a high-level prospect experience.
- Partner with the Sales Director to make sales and obtain orders.
- Provide demos of the TOMCAR asking questions and building connections to determine their individual needs while answering questions about the brand and the product.
- Assess customer needs; provide help and recommendations on products and product features.
- Engage potential dealers, customers, and stakeholders during events introducing our brand and/or fielding any brand and product-related inquiries.
- Meet brand and marketing goals through excellent customer education and “Wow” them with customer service guiding prospects to the point of purchase.
- Actively seek out potential customers and dealers.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product offering and key features of each TOMCAR to provide customers with appropriate solutions.
- Capture leads at events, and share Blitz, and event recaps including customer feedback, traffic, and customer interactions.
- Maintain a clean, enhanced visual presentation, always representing the TOMCAR brand.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Passion for and experience in the UTV and Powersports market with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the industry or related field.
- Valid and unencumbered driver’s license.
- Ability to drive a truck while pulling a 24-foot trailer.
- Ability to travel 60% targeting the Western United States with intermittent travel cross-country as needed.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of vehicle parts and mechanical language.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with experience in events.
- A keen eye for details with a strong ability to think on your feet and problem solve.
- A flexible schedule able to align to the event schedule working some nights, weekends, and overnight travel when needed.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and bonus based on personal performance and company revenue.
- Comprehensive Benefits of course, including health, vision, dental, and more….
- An entrepreneurial environment with an awesomely fun product!
- Paid Holidays, 8 of them every year!
- PTO and Sick Time.
- Recognition and Rewards for a job well done.
- Casual Dress where Jeans are welcome.
- The opportunity to make a big impact in a growth-powered startup environment.
- A fun and focused atmosphere where we own it together.
- This role could grow into a Regional Sales Manager.
We are TOMCAR… the manufacturer of premium Off-Road Utility Vehicles with military DNA. From mining companies, movie makers, recreational enthusiasts, and back to the special operations groups it was designed to serve, TOMCAR has been tested in the most extreme conditions by the most demanding and particular clients and has become a premium vehicle built for life.
It all began with a top-secret mission in 1967. A specialized unit of airborne commandos parachuted behind enemy lines on a highly dangerous assignment. All six airdropped jeeps were destroyed upon landing leaving the unit stranded. Miraculously, the unit’s commander was able to construct two working vehicles from the wreckage, allowing the commandos to complete their mission successfully.
Twenty-five years later, the same commander used that experience and his resourceful thinking to create the first TOMCAR. This dependable, highly functional, all-terrain vehicle was exceptionally durable from its conception and has always been the strongest in its class.
We are grateful and proud of the company we’ve built over these last 15 years. We succeed together as a team through transparency and results. If you want to be part of something fun that allows you to create and contribute with maximum impact, we want to invite you to share your unique knowledge and gifts with our community. We look forward to hearing from you!