TJ’s Cycle is looking for a Shipping/Receiving Associate! The Shipping/Receiving Associate will handle all duties relative to parts and accessories receipt and shipment. Assist in the maintenance of inventory accuracy and control inventory related records.
The Shipping/Receiving Associate requires a high degree of accuracy. Candidates must be detail oriented, friendly, and must have an outgoing personality and professional customer service oriented attitude!
This is your opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and fastest growing KTM/Husqvarna/GasGas dealer groups in the country with career advancement opportunities available!
The duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Picking, packing, shipping and receiving of all OEM/Aftermarket line parts
- Lifting, pushing and pulling 25-50 lbs frequently
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Knowledge and experience in the motorcycle industry and products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them
- Basic knowledge of inventory control.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and outstanding follow-through skills.
- Experience with computer software or the ability to quickly learn due to experience with other systems.
- 1 year of previous experience in shipping department preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
About TJ's Cycle Sales and Service
Dealer for KTM , Husqvarna , Gas Gas , Royal Enfield , WP Suspension , Kymco , Dualtron ,SSR , Oset , Specialized