JOB TITLE: PAL’s (Parts, Accessories, Labor)
REPORTS TO: Service Director
HOURS OF WORK: Full time
JOB SUMMARY: Do you have a love for motorcycles?! We are currently looking for a Service Writer to join our team! The ideal candidate will be responsible for the intake of customer vehicles, noting problems and servicing needs, scheduling work, assigning jobs to service technicians, and communicating job status to the customer.
· Providing superior customer service to all service-related Harley-Davidson customers
· Properly, create invoices, using ordering policies and collect the appropriate payments.
· Maintain cash register accuracy at all times, following company procedures regarding documentation and cash safety.
· Carefully review every finished invoice for proper competition, pricing accuracy, and legibility.
· Maintain a record of special order parts status, contacting the customer when parts have arrived.
· Conduct or participate in periodic physical inventory of all merchandise,(counts, reports and adjustments)
· Ensure displays and stocked, clean and appealing to customers
· Sell the correct part and accessory in response to the customers perceived needs. Complete all necessary requirements and research to ensure accuracy, never assume a part or accessory fits.
· Make a genuine effort to sell additional up-sells to every customer.
· Obtain accurate part and labor prices for all customer pay and internal operations using the appropriate price book.
· Obtain the customers approval on all invoices or when closing additional add on sales.
· Document year and model on all parts invoices in ship to section.
· Meet or exceed sales objectives set by management.
Qualification & Job Requirements:
Ability to prioritize an ever changing environment
Excellent ability to multitask effectively
Motorcycle endorsement required
Great work ethic
Lead other employees successfully
Ability to manage time effectively
Pass background check and drug screen
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation will be based on experience.
PLEASE COME IN PERSON TO APPLY!****
About Timms Harley-Davidson of Augusta
Timms Harley-Davidson® of Augusta is an authorized Harley-Davidson® dealership. We carry a large selection of new inventory as well as pre-owned inventory and have a full sales, service, MotorClothes® and parts department with friendly and experienced staff. Visit or call us Tuesday through Saturday for all your Harley-Davidson® needs!