Professional, growth oriented, well-established dealership in the Greater Atlanta area; Thunder Tower West Harley-Davidson, needs your overall management expertise and broad-spectrum business experience to contribute to the strategic development of our Service Department.
The right fit is a motivated, self-starter, who possesses excellent communication skills. Our well- established dealership is passionate about what we do and the services we provide to our customers. The right candidate will have the skills & experience that will allow us to maintain our outstanding reputation.
You will be responsible for processing all service department functions including High degree of customer satisfaction, work schedule, budget planning, evaluate and counsel, manage the department with results, provide training, maintain budgeted revenue & expense objectives, use & provide weekly reports.
If you have exceptional service management and customer service skills, a can-do attitude that enjoys a team environment that prides itself on excellent customer service and creative problem solving skills, you may qualify for this position. This position reports directly to the General Manager.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Maximize productivity levels of service technicians;
• Ensure service personnel are alert, well trained and available when needed;
• Review work-in-progress to ensure quality and timeliness;
• Responsible that the service department contributes an acceptable level of gross net profit;
• Make estimates for internal and wreck repairs;
• Provide prompt, dependable, high quality vehicle service to (internal & external) customers;
• Ensure employees keep a clean, efficient and orderly department;
• Three (3) plus years of extensive Harley-Davidson Service Management in a dealership industry;
• Verifiable experience with TalonES Point-of-Sale and Service computer software for the Service/Parts Industry is highly desired;
• Vehicle repair service experience with repair knowledge and the use of quality customer services in a dealership industry is required;
• An Associate’s degree in business with an emphasis in engine/vehicle repair trade industry is desired, however, solid experience is acceptable in lieu of a degree.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer with a drug free work place. In addition, a fun, fair and honest environment. We offer a very competitive compensation package, and the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. If you consider yourself capable of the requirements of this position, please send your resume along with salary requirements.
To keep our employees and customers safe, we are wearing masks and asking our customers to do so as well. We have only one entrance into the dealership and we are practicing social distancing and adhering to hand washing and sanitizer as per the CDC.
About Thunder Tower West Harley-Davidson
We opened Thunder Tower Harley-Davidson in Columbia, SC in 2006 and enjoyed immediate success that hasn't stopped! In 2014 we added to our family by opening Thunder Tower West Harley-Davidson in Morrow, GA; just south of Atlanta. We all work as a team, both stores coming together to enjoy our successes. We are looking forward to growing our business and adding to our family down the road.