PureMoto is a digital startup working to grow the pie for motorcycle retailers through the power of networks. We’ve created a network of 120 independent retailers (and growing) connected to the digital world in a way that makes sense for consumers. We’re using technology to give riders better ways to find and buy motorcycle products locally and digitally and increasing the reach of retailers so they can sell more and stock more. We are creating a rebirth for the motorcycle industry, moving from independent brick and mortar retailers selling mostly in the real world to networks of connected retailers with one foot in the physical world and the other in the digital one.
Our early builds have attracted significant attention and adoption by a number of major brands and retailers. Our solution is currently being deployed in the recreational sports industry, but it is applicable and scalable to virtually all forms of retail, across industries, globally. We are now looking to scale into the next phase and we are seeking ambitious motorcycle enthusiasts to join us on this journey.
At PureMoto, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting us up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to change the future of retail.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s products, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet retailers needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential network partners
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales management for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Utilize our CRM, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales management
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2-3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization and be an impact player.
- Proficiency with CRM software
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotes
- Desire to create real change and help chart the course for the future of retail.
- Passion for Powersports