New Jersey motorcycle and powersports dealership is looking for interested candidates looking to be a part of a high volume, award winning, fun and fast paced dealership.
If you’re a internet sales associate with experience selling online (Amazon, eBay, etc.) and looking to be a part of a fun, fast paced environment focused on providing exceptional customer experience to our customers, then you may be the right person for this job.
Candidate should be super aggressive and be able to multi-task extremely well. They must be honest, self-driven, results-oriented, with a positive outlook and a clear focus on the highest of customer service standards.
Must have extensive motorcycle and powersports experience with proven leadership and the ability to develop and motivate other co-workers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Create, manage and measure the effectiveness of the ecommerce department
· Understanding and ability to utilize all forms of digital media to drive all internet sales
· Detail-oriented and great multi-tasker
· Motorcycle, powersport or automotive retail knowledge a required
· Be able to upload and manage effectively all internet listings
· Tracking all customers to ensure prompt response time and monitoring follow up
· Ensure that all internet sales goals are meet
· Handle incoming phone leads
· Handle live website chat / Skype sessions
· 1+ years of sales experience and 1+ years in motorcycle, automotive or powersports industry
· Strong objection handling skills and closing skills
· Knowledge of Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon and other online ecommerce experience
· Have a passion for the industry
· Be willing to give 100% until the job is complete
· Provide superior customer service – no matter what!
· Professional demeanor and appearance
Compensation is based on experience and will also include commission and monthly incentives. Employee benefits/discounts, health insurance and 401K