Motorcycle Mall – the tri-state largest motorcycle and powersports dealership is currently interviewing for Parts Associates to join our award-winning dealership.
Parts Associate responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service to every customer
- Educating customers on motorcycle and powersports products and be able to sell industry products via their features and benefits for our customers
- Interface with customers and ensure their parts and accessories needs are being met
- In a knowledgeable manner, recommend related parts and accessories to customers
- Be able to upsell parts to customers – the more you can upsell, the more money you will take home each week.
- Notify customers when special parts or back-ordered parts arrive
- Assist team members to ensure the cleanliness and presentation of the department by cleaning, stocking and organizing
Qualifications we’re looking for in our next employee:
- Retail Experience
- Motorcycle, powersport or automotive parts sales experience is needed
- Product knowledge of the motorcycles, powersport products, scooters, etc. is needed
- Fluent in speaking Spanish a major plus
- Avid motorcycle rider / have a motorcycle license is a plus as well
- Competitive compensation base on experience
- Salary plus commission compensation
- Health insurance plan
- Employee discounts
- Matching 401K program
- A fun workplace with co-workers that share the same passion
If you are experienced in the retail space, providing exceptional customer service, have the desire sell and love motorcycle and powersports products and want to build a career as in the motorcycle and powersport field, we look forward to speaking with you!
About The Motorcycle Mall
Motorcycle Mall is a multi-line motorcycle and powersports dealership located in Northern New Jersey. They carry the following brands: Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Honda, Aprilia, Vespa, Piaggio, Polaris, Indian, Slingshot, BRP, Can-Am, Sea-Doo, Ducati, MV Agusta, KTM, Husqvarna, GasGas, SSR Motorsports, Benelli and Segway. Motorcycle Mall was started over 45 years ago by John Resciniti Sr. and is still family owned and operated, now by this son, John Resciniti Jr. and grandson, John Resciniti III. Headquartered in Belleville, New Jersey, Motorcycle Mall is the tri-state area’s premiere motorcycle and powersports dealership for sales, service, parts and accessories and motorcycle rentals. For more information on the dealership, visit www.MotorcycleMall.com.