Motorcycle Mall is in search of a Motorcycle Rental Specialist to join our team for the spring / summer months.
This individual must have a passion for the motorcycle industry and we highly recommend having a valid driver’s license with a motorcycle endorsement.
- Meet and greet customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Handle all customers on the sales floor and on the phone and email who are interested in rental of units
- Answer incoming calls for reservations, rate quotes, general questions, provide information and resolution for customers, other EagleRider locations, and other vendors
- Speak with customers on a daily basis regarding rental of all available rental units
- Provide superior, efficient customer service by understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services which includes offering optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Be ready and prepared to assist all outbound and inbound rentals and return customers with the necessary documents accurately and completely.
- Qualify each potential customer by asking them questions regarding their riding history and needs when it comes to a rental motorcycle
- At times, you will be working with customers to assist them with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Thoroughly review all rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Make sure to really ensure that all rental information (unit, return date/time, locks, etc.) are reviewed in the rental agreement and is clearly explained to the customer
- Review all charges at the time when the customer takes the unit and when the customer returns the vehicle.
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Prepare all of the rental units with the Service / Prep team to ensure all units are ready (washed and ready to be rented).
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
- Strong motorcycle knowledge (of the units we rent) is required
- A valid driver’s license ideally with a motorcycle endorsement is highly preferred
- A minimum of 1-year rental experience is preferred
- Past rental experience (automotive rental, for example: Enterprise, Hertz, Avis, Alamo, etc.) is preferred
- Strong computer knowledge required
- Strong customer service-related experience is preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to work with minimum supervision
We offer a competitive compensation package with incentives, full benefits, employee discounts and matching 401K.
Plus, we have a really fun and exciting work environment and opportunity to grow within.
About THE MOTORCYCLE MALL
Motorcycle Mall is a multi-line motorcycle and powersports dealership located in Northern New Jersey. They carry the following brands: Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Honda, Aprilia, Vespa, Piaggio, Moto Guzzi, Polaris, Victory, Can-Am, Sea-Doo, Ski-Doo, Kymco. Motorcycle Mall was started 37 years ago by John Resciniti Sr. and is still family owned and operated, now by this son, John Resciniti Jr. and grandson, John Resciniti III. Headquartered in Belleville, New Jersey, Motorcycle Mall is the tri-state area’s premiere motorcycle and powersports dealership for sales, service, parts and accessories and motorcycle rentals. For more information on the dealership, visit www.MotorcycleMall.com.