NY/NJ tri-state area dealership is interviewing for an Finance and Insurance (F&I) Associate position; if you think you’d be a good candidate to join our multi-lined motorcycle and powersports dealership, we’d love to hear from you!
- Provide a high level of customer service with all customers
- Produce acceptable levels of revenue and profits for the dealership by selling finance, insurance, and extended service programs to new and used motorcycle and powersports customers
- Processing financing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources to secure approval through the proper federal, state and corporate channels
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with several finance sources, factory and otherwise
- Prepare weekly and monthly finance and insurance penetration reports
- Maintain procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all sales and F&I related paperwork
- Responsible to review all paperwork for correct information, documentations and signatures
- Handle rate quotations with customers when needed
- Work with employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
- Maintain files of active insurance and financial agencies
- Maintain a Finance and Insurance logbook
Additional Job Requirements:
- Successful at menu sales presentation
- Features, benefits, proper presentation of products and services
- Excellent verbal / written communication and strong negotiation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and effectively close customers
- Can work and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional appearance
Currently our F&I Associates are getting over 800+ customers a year with the ability to sell multiple products and make over $120,000 per year!
If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the desire sell and close and want to build a career as a motorcycle and powersport F&I Associate, we look forward to speaking with you!