Want growth? Want to be a part of a badass team? Want to be in part of the country expected to see tremendous growth in 2023?
Very competitive pay. We are closed on all major holidays.
Plus we have some of the best riding (on and off-road) in the country.
If these sound great, White Lightning Harley-Davidson is the place for you.
GREAT MONEY & MORE FUN
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales and F&I Management
- Provides direction and coordination for all areas of dealership operation.
- Implements and communicates operating policies and procedures for the dealership.
- Balances the demands of employees, suppliers, customers, owners, and community.
- Ensures departments maintain budgeted revenue and expense objectives.
- Maintains records, controls and requests reports from subordinates to evaluate dealership performance.
- Holds department managers accountable for established monthly and annual objectives and financial goals.
- Approves all major departmental expenditures.
- In collaboration with the General Manager, makes recommendations/changes to the operating plan and related budgets.
- Maintain schedule and execution of Department Manager Meetings weekly and All Staff meetings weekly.
- Complete a Monthly Review All Staff on the second Friday of each month.
- Ensure Daily Save a Deal meetings take place.
- Ensure Daily Department huddles and training take place.
- Customer Service
- Greets customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Handles customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy, a positive attitude, and creating a win/win outcome. Supervisory Responsibilities
- Implement policies, procedures and processes for the dealership.
- Coaches, counsels and evaluates direct reports.
- Manages recruitment, interviewing, hiring of staff.
- Conducts performance reviews on a regular basis for direct reports.
- Provides appropriate training for the management team to have the skills to do their job. (seminars, sales training, technical training, etc.)
- Holds management accountable for leading their people. Delegates responsibility to managers as needed.
- Manages conflicts between departments and individuals within the dealership. Commitments
- Models superior customer service behavior by demonstrating positive relationships with customers and employees.
- Is honest and fair in all business dealings.
- Treats all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
- Sets the tone for working relationships within the dealership.
- Conveys the company values to all staff.
Paid time off
About The Creek Harley-Davidson
White Lightning Harley-Davidson: Chattanooga, TN
Natchez Trace Harley-Davidson: Tuscumbia, AL
Mountain Creek Harley-Davidson, Dalton, GA