Show Low Motorsports is looking for a technician to perform diagnoses, repairs, modifications, and accessory installations accurately and efficiently for both internal and external customers. Applicant must maintain a high level of quality with minimal customer re-works. Techs primary duties will be diagnosing and fixing in depth repairs. Show Low Motorsports is a licensed Arctic Cat, Can-Am, Polaris, and Yamaha dealership with a majority of its service and sales in the side x side market, although the service department works on all makes, models and small engines including generators and Gem cars.
- Must possess or be able to obtain Artic Cat, Can-Am, Polaris, and Yamaha certifications and maintain them.
- Must be able to accurately assess parts needed for jobs and fill out requisitions
- Provide feedback and information on any other repairs unit may need and assist service writers with estimates.
- Complete work efficiently and accurately with minimal come backs.
- Work safely and keep work area clean and organized
- Possess their own tools (certain specialty tools provided)
- Have a positive attitude, work well with others, and help others techs when necessary
- Good communication skills
- A valid drivers license with motorcycle endorsement
- Show up to work on time and have reliable transportation
- Pass random drug tests
- References a plus
Health Insurance Program
Pay will be based on experience.
Send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our website and fill out an application.
About SHOW LOW MOTOR SPORTS
Show Low Motorsports is located in Show Low, Arizona. We are a Polaris, Yamaha, Arctic Cat & Can-Am dealer who offers great prices, rebates and incentives for new & used motorcycles, ATVs and UTVs to all of our customers. Customer satisfaction is crucial to our success at Show Low. Our Expert Service & Parts staff assists our Arizona and New Mexico customers to keep their vehicles in great shape.