Working from a home office within the territory (CO, ID, MT, KS, NE, SD, UT, WY), this position is responsible for improving retail customer satisfaction with Suzuki motorcycle products through dealership development. This requires traveling to dealers throughout the territory three weeks out of every month. You will meet with Suzuki dealers and provide training to ensure the dealers can provide prompt, professional and courteous service to Suzuki owners. Provide technical assistance to dealers for difficult technical questions. Complete reports and communicate to home office. Protect the company’s interests by controlling expenses and making proper and fair decisions for warranty and goodwill repairs. Salary, full benefits, vehicle, lap top and expense reimbursement provided. (Your home office can be anywhere in the territory, does not need to be Denver)
· Minimum 5 years’ experience as a technician and 3 years’ service management experience at a dealership. Suzuki technical knowledge is preferable.
· High school diploma required. Associate degree or 8 years’ motorcycle industry experience preferred. Secondary education with emphasis on M/C Technology and Business Management is advantageous. Major manufacturer’s formal training/certification highly desirable.
· A very strong technical background is essential.
· Must be an excellent communicator and possess superior organizational skills.
· Must be able to work and function well without supervision. Licensed and proficient in the operation of motorcycles and ATV’s.
· Some PC knowledge is required with experience in database, spreadsheet and word-processing software.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license with motorcycle endorsement and maintain a clean driving record.
· Must be able to proficiently ride both on-road and off-road motorcycles as well as all-terrain vehicles.
Apply on our website at:
About Suzuki Motor of America, Inc.
Suzuki products have been distributed in the United States since the 1960's. Headquartered in Brea, CA, Suzuki Motor of America, Inc. has nearly 350 employees in the office and in the field across the U.S. servicing our motorcycle and marine dealer and boat builder networks. Suzuki Manufacturing of America, Inc. operates in Georgia with over 100 team members assembling Suzuki ATVs. While Suzuki stopped selling autos in the US market in 2012, Suzuki Motor Corporation remains a leading manufacturer and distributor of automobiles globally. Although part of a larger organization, we offer a small company feel and work life balance. As new staff join the company and we prepare for future successors, we are proud that over half of our staff at Suzuki Motor of America, Inc. has been together ten years or more.