Harley-Davidson General Sales Manager
Sun Harley Davidson is looking for a high energy and motivated Sales Manager!
Sun Enterprises has been in business since 1971 and is one of the largest motorcycle dealerships in the country and Colorado’s oldest Harley Davidson dealership!
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
· Setting up and closing deals
· Hiring, training, motivating, counseling, and monitoring the performance of all sales employees
· Assisting individual salespeople in setting aggressive yet attainable monthly sales goals
· Tracking all customers and making sure all leads are logged along with effective follow up procedures for all potential customers by monitoring a prospecting and sales CRM system.
· Ensure that all salespeople meet/exceed standard goals
· Conducting sales trainings with assistance of GM
· Reviewing and updating inventory daily to ensure the proper mix of stock for maximum efficiency
· CSI and Customer retention
Qualifications, Job requirements and Compensation:
· Sales management experience
· Benefits include health insurance, Dental, Vision, 401K, paid vacation and holidays
· Top Level Compensation for the right candidate
This is a great opportunity to join Colorado’s largest dealership with over 45 years of experience.
About Sun Enterprises
About SUN Enterprises
SUN Enterprises is Colorado’s largest, most-experienced motorcycle, scooter, ATV, side-by-side and powersports equipment dealership; occupying two city blocks on a 5 acre campus housing more than 76,000 square feet of showroom space for vehicles, parts, accessories and more. We carry the best brands in the industry from Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Polaris, Slingshot, Can-Am, Sea-Doo, Spyder, and Harley-Davidson. SUN was established in 1972 and is Colorado's oldest Harley dealer.
Visit SUN at SUNent.com, SunHarleyDavidson.com
8877 N. Washington, Denver, CO 80229. Ph: (303) 287-7566.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org