Colorado’s Largest Powersports Dealership, Sun Enterprises, is seeking a qualified candidate for our busy Accessories department. Current product knowledge and an understanding of professional parts look-up software and personal selling procedures are required. Must be able to be on your feet all day and lift and move parts that could weigh up to 50 pounds.
- Work with brand reps to order a well-rounded selection of gear, apparel, and accessories
- Analyze and track product sales
- Familiarity with the motorcycle/atv industry and the fluid changing trends is a must
- Manage accessories team through leadership and team work
- Extremely detail and customer oriented
- Work with customers to outfit their vehicle with a wide selection of options to fit their style and budget
- Maintain a professional demeanor on the floor and behind the counter
If you have experience in an Automotive or Motorcycle dealership’s parts and accessories department, we would like to talk to you. This is an hourly plus commission position. Pay is commensurate with experience.
About Sun Enterprises
About SUN Enterprises
SUN Enterprises is Colorado’s largest, most-experienced motorcycle, scooter, ATV, side-by-side and powersports equipment dealership; occupying two city blocks on a 5 acre campus housing more than 76,000 square feet of showroom space for vehicles, parts, accessories and more. We carry the best brands in the industry from Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Polaris, Slingshot, Can-Am, Sea-Doo, Spyder, and Harley-Davidson. SUN was established in 1972 and is Colorado's oldest Harley dealer.
Visit SUN at SUNent.com, SunHarleyDavidson.com
8877 N. Washington, Denver, CO 80229. Ph: (303) 287-7566.
For more information, contact: email@example.com