Provide technical service and professional advice to consumers, motorcycle department personnel, dealers, and distributors regarding all motorcycle tire products and related technical programs. Respond verbally or in writing to consumer complaints, requests for technical service application, or general product information. Record accurate information in call tracking system and complete regular reporting of activities. Acts as intermediary between motorcycle dealers, distributors, and consumers regarding warranty policy and performance complaints. Processes warranty shipments and record transactions on warranty tires. Assist in obtaining information for product claim inquiries and refer to appropriate personnel to assist to resolve claims.
- Two Three (2 3) years of technical service desk experience, preferably in the tire, motorcycle industry or motorcycle enthusiast.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent, and Bachelor’s degree preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- Tire Technical training at a basic level to understand tire information and marking, and vehicle application and maintenance is preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), as well as Oracle. Must be detailed oriented and self motivated,excellent analytical skills, and be detail oriented.
- Must have strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to stand, sit, move, and use fingers for extended periods of time.
- May require walking primarily on a level surface, reaching above shoulder heights and below the waist, as well as lifting up to 25 pounds.
- The work environment is typical of an office environment where the air is controlled and kept at mild temperatures.
- May be rarely required to work in an environment that is typical of a warehouse, with forklifts moving, truck being loaded and unloaded, using propane and electricity, with a strong smell of tires, testing and survey activities involving vehicles and test equipment, where the environment has uncontrolled air.
Apply via: https://srna.prevueaps.com/jobs/146918.html
About Sumitomo Rubber North America Inc (Dunlop)
Sumitomo Rubber North America, based in Rancho Cucamonga, California, is a leader in Ultra High Performance, Light Truck, Touring and All-Season vehicle tires and Motorcycle tires developed and produced for a wide array of motorcycle, popular cars, trucks, off-road and crossover vehicles. The company markets its tires by utilizing multiple motorsports programs drifting, sportscar racing and off-roading as a technological platform to highlight strengths, capabilities and to improve its products. A subsidiary of Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Sumitomo Rubber North America distributes its products through seven strategically located centers across the United States in Southern California, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Texas, Tennessee, and Florida. www.falkentire.com www.dunlopmotorcycletires.com