STACYC, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Harley-Davidson Motor-Company is a fun, upbeat kids’ brand that is passionate about “Sharing the Love of Riding”. STACYC is focused on New Rider Creation within the Powersports, Motorcycle, and Bicycle channels. As a young, growing company STACYC is “first to market”, creating a new category within the motorsport and bicycle industries.
We are a successful startup and we’re looking for a self-starting Marketing Director. As the Marketing Director, you will be involved with all aspects of marketing from overseeing promotional events, acting as a champion of the brand, and will play a huge role in expanding our customer base. You will be responsible for implementing conceived marketing strategies, maintaining brand consistency, and execute customer relationship management strategy.
· Work with the CEO to develop a marketing strategy for the company that will support the company’s objectives.
· Manage conception, development and implementation of the marketing plan and strategies, and product concepts to drive interest and sales.
· Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of test, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations across all marketing channels.
· Manage agency providers, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers who will help execute on the overall marketing strategy.
· Develop and manage marketing budgets.
· Scope, execute and track campaigns to generate leads for sales, executing a playbook of B2B tactics to build awareness and drive response, e.g. email drip campaigns, blogs, social media, conferences, etc.
· Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights
· Drive company positioning, product messaging, sales enablement materials, thought leadership pieces, and overall product communications
· Conduct research to build out customer personas, segmentation, and develop content tailored to customers throughout their lifecycle, to increase conversion, feature usage and grow customer organizations
What does it take to work STACYC?
A unique and diverse experiences and background that will enable you to provide a differing perspective to fuel our global growth.
Knowledge of the industry, an enthusiast of the industry a plus.
Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a group and/or team.
Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to manage projects and meet deadlines.
At STACYC, it is not just about the degree you have or what you know. You must also exhibit and demonstrate our valued behaviors in everything you do:
· Be accountable
· Model Integrity
· Value Individuality and Diversity
· Inspire Teamwork
· Encourage Creativity
Years of Related Professional Experience: 5+years hands-on digital marketing experience.
Educational/ Position Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred; preferably in Marketing or Communications
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Strong analytical skills, with a data-driven approach to managing projects
Detail and results oriented; skilled at both strategy and hands‐on execution; data driven and intuitive and empathetic to the needs of our customers
· Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Ai, Ps, Id, etc.)
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
· Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
· Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends
· Ability to work independently with little direction.
Why work for StaCyc?
Competitive industry wages
Comprehensive health benefits coverage
Group 401K with company matching component
Generous paid time off
Career in an industry that is all about fun!
Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Direct Reports – Yes
Visa Sponsorship – this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Travel Required – up to 50%
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.