We are staffing up our growing Dealerships and currently recruiting experienced Service Advisors/Writers to join our team!
Our world class processes are all about creating a better motorcycle buying and service experience for our customers/fellow riders through our Team of Professionals who truly love what they do and who will contribute to the positive momentum of a fast and fun environment.
Are you a “get to” or “have to” member of the team?
Our Team of Professionals come to work every day with the attitude that we “get to” provide world class service to our fellow riders and they love being around fellow teammates that share that same approach in their careers inside our organization. We all take great pride knowing we are part of a growing, cutting edge, and highly respected operation that provides rapid advancement to top performers.
Candidates must be honest, self-driven, results-oriented, with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on the highest of customer service standards.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Make a positive difference with our customers in every interaction daily.
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable multi-tasking.
· Positively interact with customers both in-store and on the phone.
· Follow a structured sales process.
· Have working knowledge of the Harley model families.
· Be able to effectively manage open repair orders.
· Proactive follow up with current and previous customers.
· Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction with the ability to empathetically resolve customer complaints.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
· Exceptional People/Communication skills.
· Motorcycle background preferred but not required.
· Harley-Davidson enthusiast preferred but not required.
· Motorcycle endorsement and weekend availability.
· Possess sound judgment and decision-making ability.
· Commitment to exceeding customer expectations and an ability to make things right if we fall short.
· Previous Service Advisor/Writer experience of any type in the industry is a plus.
· Health Insurance with Company Participation.
· Aggressive Performance Based Pay Plans with salary.
· Comprehensive Paid Training.
· Employee Discounts.
· 401K with one of the Largest Company Match’s in Industry.
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
· Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
· Paid Time Off.
· Paid Holidays.
· Relocation reimbursement available.
Over the past 25+ Years, Dale Rhoads and Justin Johnson have built and managed some of the highest performing dealerships in the industry. Their front line involvement in helping their teams grow to, and perform at, the highest level is the reason so many high performers in the industry flock to open opportunities in their dealerships. Defcon Powersports (Parent Company) and St. Paul Harley-Davidson are icons in the industry and area and work hard every day to grow and maintain this status.
If you’re a top performer looking to join one of the fastest growing and highest performing operations in the industry, we hope you’ll reach out to discuss opportunities with us.
Defcon Powersports Locations:
Route 66 Harley-Davidson in Tulsa, OK
Twister City Harley-Davidson in Wichita, KS
St. Paul Harley-Davidson in St. Paul, MN
Wild Prairie Harley-Davidson in Eden Prairie, MN
Twin Cities North Harley-Davidson in Blaine, MN
Twin Cities South Harley-Davidson in Lakeville, MN
If your goal is to grow and be a part of the BEST organization in the industry, we hope you’ll send us your resume to discuss this and many other opportunities our growing operation has daily.
Defcon Powersports Dealerships are all equal opportunity employers.
About St. Paul H-D / Wild Prairie H-D
St Paul Harley-Davidson is the regions largest new and used Harley-Davidson dealership and is a member of the nationally respected DEFCON Powersports Group.