Motorcycle Technician / Mechanic
SSR Motorsports/Benelli USA is a leading importer and distributor in the power sports industry.
We offer a full line of quality and affordable powersports products such as off-road and on-road motorcycles, UTVs, and electric bicycles to dealerships nationwide.
We are looking for full-time and part-time Motorcycle Technicians/Mechanics to join us at our headquarters located in Santa Fe Springs, California. Ideal candidates will have good experience with B level and be able to service both carburetor and EFI type vehicles independently.
· All technician / mechanic candidates must have at least 1 year experience as a repair tech of Motorcycles
· Must provide your own basic tools.
· Attention to detail, Self-Motivated with positive attitude.
· Work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of attention to safety and quality workmanship
· Follows safety guidelines both in the workshop and when out on test rides
· Meets deadlines and completes work productively and profitably
· Follows company policies
· Maintain organized, clean and safe work area.
· Reports to Warehouse Manager and technical consults with Senior Technician.
· This position is physically demanding including but not limited to moving vehicles, pushing vehicle crates, and standing, crouching, or kneeling for long periods of time when making assembly line style repairs.
· Frequent repairs can consist of repairing shipping damaged vehicles, replacing defective parts on new units prior to shipment, repairs or adjustments to new vehicles prior to shipment, and disassembly of new vehicles.
Desired Experiences and Abilities:
o Factory Training
o Diagnose and repair four stroke engines
o Remove and replace defective frame and body parts
o Perform preventative and regular maintenance
o High level of common sense and logic for mechanics
o Active Motorcycle rider with racing experience or Powersports enthusiast
Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
Job Type: Full-time and part-time positions available
* Paid holidays
* Paid vacation days
* Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
* 401K incentive
* Paid sick leave