National Sales Manager – Motorcycle Accessories Market
“This is an opportunity to grow and learn in a small team environment with an entrepreneurial spirit.”
SP United USA, Inc., is a rapidly expanding company seeking highly motivated individuals who are passionate about joining our mission to establish our brand “SP CONNECT” as the industry benchmark for smartphone mounting systems in the motorcycle sector.
SP CONNECT is already one of the leaders in the fast-growing world of smartphone cases designed to work with a wide variety of mounts serving the motorcycle, cycling, automotive, home, and professional space, and for those that live an active lifestyle. Learn more about SP Connect at (htttp://www.sp-connect.com).
SP United USA is looking for an ambitious, hard-working, and hands-on sales professional who has in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building and closing deals. We are seeking an individual with strong sales skills, and someone with a track record of success in the field of accessory sales in the motorcycle market. The role demands a leader with a sharp mind as well as the ability to also train, coach, advise and motivate sales representatives.
• Salary: TBD – annual base salary plus sales commission based on experience
• Benefits: Company offers health, dental and vision benefits, paid holidays
• Hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm, some weekend hours may be needed during peak times
• Location: San Clemente, California
Sales Driving Tasks:
- Develop and implement a sales strategy for aftermarket and OEM.
- Review and analyze sales numbers and build targeted travel plans and an event plan to develop the market and drive sales effectively and efficiently.
- Set sales goals and track progress for the distributors.
- Design and incorporate sales promotions/incentive programs.
- Manage relationships with key decision-makers at distributors and key-accounts through constant communication and regular in-person meetings.
- Travel and ride with Distributor Reps to work and recover valuable “in market” information.
- Regularly communicate with Distributor RSM’s and keep them updated on promotions, new products, and events.
- Conduct new product and sales training for new employees, distributor reps (inside and outside), and/or dealers.
- Regularly Communicate with buyers of distributors and brand managers to adjust product portfolio if necessary.
- Manage promotional inventory.
- Organize trade shows, distributor and consumer events.
- Excellent Communicator, proficient in selling concepts, team player and high aptitude for multitasking.
- Proven track record of success in the field of accessory sales in the motorcycle market
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Driven and ambitious with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Minimum of five years of sales experience
- Minimum of two to three years of experience as sales manager
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
- Has worked with ERP and accounting software.
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time.
- Motivated and dedicated.
- Motorcycle enthusiast
To apply, please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com