Are you a Harley-Davidson enthusiast who loves to help others enjoy the Harley-Davidson experience? This could be the job for you! We’re currently looking to staff our dealership with individuals that have great attitudes and are as excited about Harley-Davidson as we are. Extensive training and state of the art selling tools will be provided to enhance your selling skills. This is your opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealer groups in the USA with career advancement opportunities available, based on performance!
To deliver such a memorable experience to every customer, that they refer at least one person to our dealership. Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle, parts, and service sales to customers by using proactive feature/benefit sales techniques and unparalleled service.
- 2+ years sales experience
- Must have the ability to get along with a broad customer base
- High energy level.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated “closing skills”.
- Knowledge and experience with sales of motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Must be able to work effectively with all areas of the dealership to maximize both the buying experience for the customer and the profitability of the dealership.
- Must have good computer skills
Sales Department Operations
- Use floor time effectively to meet customer needs & solicit sales of all products.
- Attain new and used sales quotas by the Sales Manager.
- Maintain the computerized inventory control system along with net profit objectives which eliminate the possibility of “lower than anticipated” profits.
- Show each customer advantages of products over competing brands.
- Present the features of all products to customers along with their benefits.
- Cross sell additional parts, accessories, HOG memberships, F&I products, warranties & service contracts etc. with all new and used vehicles using effective turn-overs.
- Follow procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork including write-ups
- Introduce new customers to the service, parts, general merchandise and F&I departments, and their personnel.
- Point out any sales, specials, or new merchandise to customers.
- Initiate tour of dealership, pointing out value and service of each department; Parts, Service, Test Track, Basement Inventory.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
Ensure customers are properly qualified for needs, wants, and ability to buy
Practice a feature / benefit selling methodology so that all customers receive consistent treatment when doing business.
- Use a common and consistent quotation methodology for vehicle sales, trade-ins and purchases.
- Conduct a road test, and pre-delivery inspection prior to delivery to customer.
- Ensure the delivery to customer is an “EVENT” which endears the customer to the dealership.
- Contact customers using mailing lists, tickler files and personal follow-up to encourage additional sales and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right.”
- Attend training sessions to keep current with sales techniques and sales department issues.
- Cultivate prospects (e.g., showroom customer follow-up, phone-in inquiries, past owners, etc.).
- Be honest and ethical in all business practices.
- Always work in compliance of legal guidelines.
- Model superior customer service behavior for all dealership personnel by maintaining positive relationships with customers, employees, GM and owner(s).
- Continually learn more about the products and services available. Attend training sessions to keep current with sales techniques and other sales department issues.
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas on a regular basis.
- Demonstrate an interest in growing the business.
- Focus on quality.
- Always think before we speak and never lose our composure.
- Complete required training programs within first 90 days of employment.
About Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson
Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale, Go AZ Motorcycles Scottsdale, Go AZ Motorcycles Peoria, Go AZ Motorcycles Cottonwood, & Go AZ Motorcycles Flagstaff, as well as Southern Thunder Harley Davidson in Southaven, MS strive to engage our customers in meaningful and long-lasting relationships. We are passionate about motorcycles, the people who ride them and the community in which they ride. Our offering includes the best brands, employing well-trained and motivated staff, promoting safe and responsible riding, and actively connecting with and giving back to the local community we serve.
GO AZ Motorcycles is proud to represent seven premier European motorcycle brands - BMW, Ducati, Aprilia, Vespa, Piaggio, Triumph, KTM, Royal Enfield, and Moto Guzzi - while introducing the Northwest Valley to the level of customer service that earned our sister store, GO AZ Motorcycles in Scottsdale, the title of #1 Dealership in North America for 2013 and 2014 (PowersportsBusiness.com) and a perennial spot among Dealernews' Top 100 Dealers.
With a relentless focus on customer service, satisfaction and safety, GO AZ Motorcycles delivers a dealership experience like no other. Offering both new and pre-owned inventory and featuring three distinctive showrooms, fully-appointed customer lounge, coffee bar, grill patio, advanced audio visual system and professionally outfitted performance stage, GO AZ Motorcycles is the destination for powersports enthusiasts. Expanding our brands to Northern Arizona with the addition of our Cottonwood and Flagstaff location. Customers can shop Kawasaki, Polaris, Slingshot, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Can-Am. There's something for everyone!
Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale is the worlds largest Harley Davidson dealership and boasts some of the best customer satisfaction scores in the US.
Currently functioning in one of America’s nicest facilities as rated by the Harley-Davidson Retail Environment Group, Southern Thunder is a model for green building technology. The dealership is the second Harley-Davidson dealership in the country to achieve Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification and the eighth building of any type to achieve similar status in Mississippi.
Only the best need apply! We offer free motorcycle training, paid professional development and training, excellent benefits programs, and a generous PTO policy.
Check us out on Facebook and YouTube! or if you're in the area stop by to experience our unique brand of excellence for yourself!