Immediate opening for entry level or experienced motorcycle technician. Great pay based on experience.
Relocation/sign on bonus available for the right candidate
Southeast Motorcycle is THE leading powersports dealer in Savannah, GA. Savannah is a great place to live, work and raise a family.
Southeast Motorcycle has a reputation built on quality work, and are hiring a like minded individual.
Southeast Motorcycle sells new Aprilia motorcycles and Vespa scooters. We also sell and service all late model Japanese sportbikes, cruisers and Harley Davidson Motorcycles.
Southeast Motorcycle is seeking a qualified, self-motivated Technician who communicates well, and values customer satisfaction to join our award winning service department.
Great pay based on experience!
Motorcycle endorsement and good driving record are mandatory.
MMI graduate or industry experience is preferred but we can train the right candidate.
If you are a properly tooled, trained, and experienced technician, apply today to become part of a successful , rapidly growing team.
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Diagnose failed vehicles utilizing computer aided tools
- Estimate, repair, and test drive different types vehicles. (including: cruisers, motorcycles, ATV, Side by Side, UTV, Scooters, and more)
- Perform quality inspection prior to returning vehicle to customer
- Install accessories
- Assembly and prep of new vehicles
- Clean and maintain workspace
- Must be 18+ with clean driving record
- Must have training or experience
- Deadline and detail-oriented with ability to work in fast paced environment
- Must have valid motorcycle license and ability to operate multiple makes and models
Job Type: Full-time
About Southeast Motorcycle
Southeast Motorcycle sells new Aprilia Motorcycles and is the areas premier Pre Owned motorcycle dealer. We service all late model brands and extensively recondition all of our pre owned units. Southeast Motorcycle takes pride in the quality of our work and motorcycles.