Sound Harley-Davidson is the fastest growing Harley-Davidson Dealership in Washington State, with the largest territory stretching from Everett to the Canadian border. Veteran owned and operated, we serve all riders in Seattle/Northern Washington and all of the Pacific Northwest. This is your opportunity to be a part of an elite, high performance dealership with room for growth and training.
Required attributes and abilities:
- Moving motorcycles on and around the dealership
- Keeping the service and showroom work areas clean
- Keeping the motorcycles clean
- Assist Dealership staff as needed to satisfy customers
- Results and Process Driven
- Continually seeks learning and improvement opportunities
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a neat, well organized work area.
- Ability to accept and follow directions while meeting goals and performance standards
- Clean DMV record and the ability to pass a background check
- Motorcycle is a license is a plus
- Employee Discounts
- Company paid training
- Insurance benefits of medical, dental, vision and life
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays
Please apply online only by replying to this post with a cover letter and your resume
Don’t settle for anything except the best – Apply Today
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Harley-Davidson Harley Motorcycles Bikes
About SOUND HARLEY-DAVIDSON
Sound Harley-Davidson is an Award Winning Dealership in the Pacific Northwest. In 2014 we were awarded our 6th Bar & Shield from the Motor Company! This prestigious award is based on our exceptional quality levels in motorcycles and related sales, an evaluation of customer service and satisfaction, our facility, skilled and well trained staff and various operational measures! We've been in business for 8 years and we continue to be one of the strongest dealers in Washington State.
Our building speaks volumes about what you can find inside. Our staff is outgoing, knowledgeable and driven. We provide a family-like atomosphere that makes our customers feel right at home all the while providing KICK-ASS Customer Service to everyone who walks through our doors.
"ENABLE THE DREAMS AND SECURE THE TRUST OF MOTORCYCLE ENTHUSIASTS IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST THROUGH THE DELIVERY OF WORLD CLASS MOTORCYCLES, ACCESSORIES, CLOTHING, MAINTENANCE AND RELATED CUSTOMER SERVICES"