Are you interested in helping people full-fill their dreams of owning a Harley?
We are looking to grow our team with individuals who have great attitudes, are enthusiastic, honest, motivated and passionate about Harley-Davidson. Extensive training and state of the art selling tools will be provided to enhance your selling skills. Our sales process is focused around creating a better purchasing experience for our customers in a high energy, fast and fun environment.
Sound Harley-Davidson is the fastest growing Harley-Davidson Dealership in Washington State, with the largest territory stretching from Everett to the Canadian border. Veteran owned and operated, we serve all riders in Seattle/Northern Washington and all of the Pacific Northwest. This is your opportunity to be a part of an elite, high performance dealership with room for growth and training.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and serve every walk-in or phone customer courteously and promptly. Answer questions and assist them in identifying and obtaining parts, accessories, and apparel that they might need or enjoy.
- Control number of returns due to errors by using parts equipment and information resources to accurately identify needed parts, accessories, and apparel.
- Actively solicit sales and suggest selling of service-related parts and accessories in conjunction with the service department. Use brochures and merchandise displays as sales aides.
- Handle customer communication regarding returns and/or problems with orders. Issue return authorizations and maintain related records. Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Follow up on special ordered items and notify the customer when received.
- Maintain the appearance and cleanliness of counters, displays, shelves, bins, and customer contact area by following good housekeeping procedures.
- Other duties as requested.
- Industry leading compensation based on performance
- Employee Discounts
- Company paid training
- Insurance benefits of medical, dental, vision and life
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays
Please apply online only by replying to this post with a cover letter and your resume
Don’t settle for anything except the best – Apply Today
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Parts Accessories Automotive Motorcycle Chrome Harley H-D Metric Inventory Sales Retail
About SOUND HARLEY-DAVIDSON
Sound Harley-Davidson is an Award Winning Dealership in the Pacific Northwest. In 2014 we were awarded our 6th Bar & Shield from the Motor Company! This prestigious award is based on our exceptional quality levels in motorcycles and related sales, an evaluation of customer service and satisfaction, our facility, skilled and well trained staff and various operational measures! We've been in business for 8 years and we continue to be one of the strongest dealers in Washington State.
Our building speaks volumes about what you can find inside. Our staff is outgoing, knowledgeable and driven. We provide a family-like atomosphere that makes our customers feel right at home all the while providing KICK-ASS Customer Service to everyone who walks through our doors.
"ENABLE THE DREAMS AND SECURE THE TRUST OF MOTORCYCLE ENTHUSIASTS IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST THROUGH THE DELIVERY OF WORLD CLASS MOTORCYCLES, ACCESSORIES, CLOTHING, MAINTENANCE AND RELATED CUSTOMER SERVICES"