A leading “High End” New Motorcycle Helmet Company seeks a National Sales Manager. This position will be responsible for all aspects of sales including: The sales in North America, sales budgets and the overall direction of the sales organization. We are looking for someone with proven National or Regional Sales Management experience, superior dealer development skills, a high level of drive and motivation, proven leadership and team building skills along with a love for exotic performance brands. This is a very high visibility position with a very big potential!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Directs sales in exceeding all objectives while maintaining acceptable gross profit margins.
• Grows the dealer network
• Works with the marketing group to promote the brand and produce product marketing materials including brochures, P.O.S., digital content, show and event collateral.
• Establishes and maximizes strong dealer and customer relationships.
• Oversees district sales plans and strategies as part of the overall company strategy.
• Responsible for developing annual sales program for the dealer network.
• Provides input to the marketing group for pricing and promotions.
• Manages all sales team expense budgets.
• Provides Senior Management with current sales & market information, including forecasting, sales activity and competitive information.
• Provides Senior Management with ideas for new products, product enhancements and product white space to enhance total company.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or related field
• Demonstrated ability to lead people and achieve results through others
• Ability to plan over 1-2 year time span
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Proficient with sales and service systems development and deployment
• Understanding of basic financial statements (Income, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow)
• Proficiency with problem analysis and resolution at both a strategic and functional level
• Technical skills in strategic planning and sales planning
• Demonstrated experience in employee training, development and management
• Strong customer orientation
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales or management
• Excellent presentation skills
• Understanding of the Motorcycle PG&A
• Proficiency in territory management and call planning
• Proficiency in consultative selling and dealer floor planning
About Skully Technologies
SKULLY Technologies wants you to safely enjoy every journey you take to the fullest. And we want to know what that means to you. Because every product, piece of technology, or service we develop, needs to not only meet your needs but exceed your expectations. Welcome to the SKULLY Nation!