Set-up and maintain an appealing retail environment and assist customers with their shopping and purchase of motorcycle parts and accessories.
· Customer Service
· Retail Sales of Motorcycle Parts and Accessories
Major Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide excellent customer service to all of the dealership’s customers.
· Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
· Possess the ability to work with several customers at one time while maintaining individual customer satisfaction.
· Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
· Point out any sales, specials, or new merchandise to customers.
· Assist customers with their selection of parts and offer an additional product that compliments the purchase.
· Accept cash & credit card payments for merchandise purchases. Keep cash register accurate.
· Notify customers when special orders or back-ordered items are received.
· Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service.
2)Retail Sales of Parts and Accessories
· Provide prompt and accurate service at the cash register.
· Receive and process merchandise from distributors, check merchandise received against purchase invoice, log merchandise into inventory, and prepare product for the showroom floor.
· Conduct or participate in a periodic physical inventory of all merchandise (counts, reports etc.)
· Create well-organized presentations, which appeal to our customers.
· Ensure merchandise displays are stocked, clean, dust free, and appealing to customers.
· Continuously maintain showroom product availability by stocking shelves and displays.
· Maintain update customer mailing lists.
· Attend training sessions to keep current with merchandising & inventory control issues
· As assigned.
· No Supervisory Responsibilities
· Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
· Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
· Demonstrate professionalism in providing customer service.
· Review all P.A.C.E. tapes and attend training sessions to keep current in Parts & Accessories.
· Accept direction, follow instructions and work well with others.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
· Must have the ability to get along with a broad customer base.
· Schooling or experience in merchandising and retail sales preferred.
· Experience with Point-of-Sale & computerized inventory systems or the ability to quickly learn.
· Must have the ability to stand and walk the sales floor for most of the day.
· Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift 30lb. of merchandise.
· Majority of work is conducted indoors; however, some outdoor booth sales are conducted periodically during open houses or other events.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour