Albany, Georgia's premier motorcycle and ATV dealer is looking for a Service Manager that can take our service department to the next level!
The Service Manager will have an amazing opportunity to grow professionally, as she/he leads this team to success. If you are passionate about motorcycles and/or ATVs, have experience as a Service Manager at a car or motorcycle dealership, we want to hear from you! Please read-on.
A little about us
We believe the best conversations are the ones you yell over the rev of an engine!
We are a premiere dealer and distributor powerhouse with one goal in mind: to get enthusiasts back up and running without breaking the bank, whether they need a whole new machine or just the parts.
Browse our e-commerce websites, and you’ll find over a million parts and accessories to choose from, including genuine parts for motorcycles, ATVs, personal watercraft, outboard engines and lawn and garden small engines.
We’re family-owned and -operated, but our success depends on the hard work of more than 220 employees in our distribution centers and dealerships. It’s those employees and their dedication to high customer service standards that have allowed us to be recognized as two-time winners of Inc.’s Fastest Growing Company Award.
***Must live in or be willing to relocate to Albany, GA***
Experience and Skills:
- Maintains a neat and professional appearance.
- Create and strengthen relationships with customers by creating a customer-centric experience.
- Assist all customers in need, regardless of department (sales, service, or parts).
- Maintain a tidy workspace.
- Inform management of customer service opportunities.
- Enhances organization by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value.
- Ascertains vehicle problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules
- Adhere to all PSP rules and State regulations regarding repair order processing
- Develops accurate estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment.
- Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into Lightspeed.
- Inform service customers of work status (completed, additional work approvals, etc)
- Increase revenue by performing thorough inspections of incoming units to identify and sell current and future potential work
- Efficiently and effectively coordinates and distributes work to technicians
- Facilitate sublet work orders
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must be a team player!
- Excellent ability to supervise staff, while limiting conflict
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Is familiar with basic combustion engine operation and parts
- Knows and understands general motorcycle and ATV products and vehicles
- Can demonstrate good ability to learn and operate new computer systems
- Ability to follow established policies and procedures, as defined by management
- Able to effectively multi-task several job functions at once
- Has a strong work-ethic and desire to not only lead a team, but be a part of one
- Must possess a valid Driver's License, and clean MVR
- Shop environment that may require kneeling, bending, climbing, twisting, and lifting heavy objects
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- May be required to work more than 40 hours
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift, pull, or push at least 50 pounds
- Routinely kneel-down and bend-over powersports vehicles
- Ability to safely operate powersports vehicles
3-5 Technicians and 1 Service Writer
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonuses
- Generous Compensation
Relocation assistance for highly qualified candidates
About Outdoor Network
The Outdoor Network is a well-established group of retail stores specializing in OEM and aftermarket motorcycle, ATV, UTV, PWC, outboard, scooter, and power equipment parts. Our primary retail websites are Partzilla.com and Boats.net, and we have a storefront dealership, Powersports Plus. We are a premiere OEM dealer and distributor powerhouse, with millions of Honda, Kawasaki, Polaris, Suzuki, and Yamaha OEM parts in stock, ready to ship.
We hold ourselves to high quality standards and are proud to be a top-ranked BRP Platinum, Kawasaki Ichiban, and Yamaha 5-Star dealer. That means, our dealership ranks in the top 10% of all BRP (Polaris) dealers across the entire network of dealerships, that we have achieved the highest Kawasaki dealer rating, and that our dealership has been carefully inspected and exceeds the national average for Yamaha sales, service, and support.
For over a decade, The Outdoor Network has been hustling to help enthusiasts find the right upgrade, fit, or fix. We work hard, we play hard, and we are proud to be unmatched in our dedication to serving customers.
A Note worth Noting: We are more likely to hire an enthusiastic hard worker with a great attitude than a marketing genius that has no desire to grow, learn or work in a group environment. We work hard and we play hard and cultural fit is very important to us.