Service Advisor Needed
A.D. Farrow Harley Davidson, the world’s oldest Harley dealership, is looking for an experienced Service Advisor for their Centennial- Park location. Competitive compensation plan, medical, dental, and paid vacation and company discounts. Please thur MIJ or fill out application at www.ADFarrow.com. Or Email Micah Harr at Micahharr@adfarrow.com
|Intake customer vehicles, schedule work, and communicate job status to customer. Deliver excellent C.U.S.T.O.M.er service and provide guidance regarding general motorcycle maintenance, customization and performance modification.
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality vehicle service to internal and external customers.
- Greet customers immediately, in an inviting and friendly manner.
- Utilize the C.U.S.T.O.M. sales process and consultative selling techniques to capitalize on and exceed expectations with every customer interaction.
- Sell additional services and parts & accessories by highlighting service specials or additional work needed.
- Participate in customer pathing to ensure every motorcycle purchaser is presented with service options available to them.
- Work with several customers at one time while maintaining individual customer satisfaction.
- Review work-in-progress to ensure quality and timeliness. Promptly notify customers of any changes, delays, additional work needed, and when work has been completed.
- Provide customer with an overview of work performed at vehicle delivery and explore possibilities regarding their next visit or referrals. Assist with loading motorcycle in trailer or truck, if necessary.
- Answer telephone calls within three rings with a proper and friendly greeting. Handle telephone transactions efficiently and courteously. Own the phone call; attempt to assist the customer or take a message if desired individual is unavailable.
- Inform customers of upcoming events or promotions. Interest customers in receiving our email newsletter.
- Perform continuous customer follow-up to monitor satisfaction, garner feedback and reinforce dealership messaging and marketing to drive future sales.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service. Notify appropriate manager/lead, when necessary.
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift tools.
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift 50 lbs. of material.
- Occasionally requires the ability to balance up to 900 lbs. and push up to 1,200 lbs.
- Continual use of speech, vision, hearing, and manual dexterity. Visual acuity required to see computer monitor.
- Hearing and speaking to communicate over standard telephone equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Frequently works near moving mechanical parts.
- Potential exposure to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- Occasionally exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
A.D. Farrow Co, is your Ohio Harley-Davidson® motorcycle dealer of choice conveniently located in Columbus, Ohio. We have new and used Harleys® available for sale to include all of your favorite H-D® motorcycle models such as the Road King®, Sportster®, Dyna®, V-Rod® and other touring and cruising bikes to choose from. We also have all of the parts your need for that sweet ride of yours or can help to keep it on the road with our service department. We carry a large variety of MotorClothes® apparel and accessories so stop on by our Downtown Columbus, OH location, or our Sunbury or Pataskala, OH locations, or give us a call at 800-231-8436 with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Alert me to jobs like this