We are looking for a highly skilled and industry experienced Sales Manager to join our rapidly growing company. The Sales Manager will manage organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales revenue and expense controls. Candidates should be highly motivated self-starters with a strong passion for brand knowledge and the ability to motivate and train the sales team to meet goals and provide exceptional customer service.
- Implementation of sales campaigns, analyzing sales forecasts; Working closely with the Marketing department preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expenses and other related data.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Setting discount rates and determining price schedules.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Travel to and attend trade shows, events or meetings.
- This position requires a high school diploma, sales experience, powersport industry knowledge and 3+ years of work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player, willing to assist in other areas such as logistics and inside service
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Industry enthusiast a plus
- Excellent with Microsoft software (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Full-time, 8-5pm, Mon-Fri with occasional weekends
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- Pay DOE
Applicants may submit resumes to email@example.com
About Seat Concept Inc.
At Seat Concepts, we pride ourselves in offering what we believe to be the best seat foam and cover products available for dual-sport, adventure, quad, and street motorcycles, at an affordable price.
Seat Concepts PRODUCTS are made and developed here in the U.S.A. by true motorcycle enthusiasts. We ride and race what we sell.