Accessories & Parts Associate
Setup and maintain an appealing retail environment and assist customers with their questions and purchases.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Retail Sales of Accessories & Parts
• Maintain showroom product availability by stocking shelves and displays.
• Process merchandise and prepare product for showroom floor.
• Conduct or participate in periodic physical inventory of all merchandise.
• Assist with set-up and organization of special events – open houses, holiday party, etc.
• Assist Parts, Accessories and Apparel Manager with attaining retail sales objectives.
2. Customer Service
• Provide excellence customer service to all customers.
• Assist customers, sales department and service department with determination of accessories and parts requirements and research products as needed.
• Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
• Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
• Proactively point out any additional product that may compliment the customer purchase.
• Keep cash register accurate.
3. Clean & efficient Accessories & Parts Department
• Ensure merchandise displays are stocked, clean, and appealing to customers.
• Ensure all non-retail areas of the Accessories and Parts Department are kept clean, neat, and orderly at all times.
• Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for parts and accessory management
• Conduct and participate in periodic physical inventory of all merchandise (counts, reports etc.).
• Assist the receiving department by labeling and preparing products for the showroom floor.
• Contact customers when special orders arrive.
4. Other Duties
• Assist Service Department in determining accessories & parts requirements for individual jobs.
• Interface with Service Department and ensure they have needed accessories & parts.
• Notify service personnel when special parts or back-ordered parts are received.
• Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
· Working knowledge of motorcycle operation and components.
· Ability to look up parts and quote prices for parts using catalogs, internet and vendor portals.
· A desire to succeed!
Physical Demands & Work Conditions
· The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
· Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift 50+ lbs. of material.
· Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
· Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles
About Seacoast Sport Cycle
Seacoast Sport Cycle is the Nation's largest all Italian motorcycle dealership carrying Aprilia, Ducati, Moto Guzzi, Piaggio and Vespa.