Sarasota Powersports, Sales are up and our Service Department is backed up. We are currently in need of a Certified “A” or “B” Level Technician to work on Motorcycles, ATV’s, Scooters, PWC, and UTV’s. We are searching for someone with the knowledge and experience to get the job done right the first time and who is willing to help others when needed.
Compensation will be dependent upon the applicant’s experience. OEM certifications would certainly be a plus, but not an absolute requirement, depending on ability and references.
Here at Sarasota Powersports we pride ourselves on being a family/team oriented work environment where integrity, honesty and hard work are our core values.
As a Service Technician you will have the following responsibilities:
– Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle service to all customers.
– Complete repair work within the scheduled or allotted time period.
– Accept work assignments from Service Writer/Manager.
– Request parts for the job as early as possible when needs become known.
– Perform service repair work in accordance to factory specifications.
– Notify Service Writer/Manager of additional work needed or any delays in expected completion as soon as they become known so that the customer may be contacted and notified of the delay.
– After job is finished ensure proper completion and filing of paperwork.
– Keep work areas as clean and assist others with maintaining shop cleanliness.
– Maintain technical qualifications by completing any necessary training programs.
– Return customers’ vehicle cleaner than when it was dropped off.
– Focus on quality
– Most importantly, be a TEAM PLAYER!!!
This is an opportunity to work with a leader in the Florida Powersports industry, where you’re offered year-round work, benefits, competitive wages, and a fun fast-paced work environment. In beautiful Sarasota, FL.
Sign on bonus available for the right candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $40.00 per hour