MOTORCYCLE TECHNICIAN “A” LEVEL
Business is great! Join our team to start your CAREER, not a job!
Santa Fe Motor Sports is a factory authorized Yamaha, Polaris, Kawasaki, Suzuki, KUBOTA tractor dealership. Over the last 25 years, we have grown to be the largest motorsports dealership in Northern New Mexico. Santa Fe Motor Sports has a reputation built on quality work, and our goal is to recruit talent that compliments that reputation.
If you have extensive dealership experience, work as a team, make a decision, think through problems and work on your own initiative then we want to talk to you. Candidates must be honest, friendly, Self-driven, results-oriented, with a positive outlook. This is your chance to join a team that is leading the industry with our fun, friendly work environment and offering fantastic income opportunities to the right candidate.
• Must be able to accurately perform full and complete diagnosis on units in for service.
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of attention to safety and quality workmanship – must be able to multitask.
• Create written estimates for the repair of damaged motorcycles using a high level of accuracy.
• Provide clear written records of all repairs performed.
• Ownership of a complete set of tools
• Have the ability to work in a clean, professional manner.
• The ability to follow safety guidelines both in the workshop and when out on test rides.
• Ability to train, mentor, and transfer skills to less experienced technicians.
• Proficient in meeting deadlines and completing work productively and profitably.
• Abide by all dealership policies about the department.
• Any other specific duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and the dealership as a whole.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees.
• Work in an alcohol and drug-free environment
• Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
• 5-7 years of technical experience preferred
• Superior customer interaction skills
• Basic Computer skills
• Positive, friendly attitude
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• The ability to push a 700 lb. Motorcycle and be able to lift 100 lbs.
• Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
• All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license with a motorcycle endorsement.
Previous motorcycle, ATV, UTV, tech, maintenance, mechanic experience required.
A relocation package may be available for the right candidate.
Competitive wages and benefits based on experience. Bonuses based on performance. The potential for future management opportunities. Seeking long-term employees: Only dedicated applicants with a strong work ethic need to apply.
Email resumes to nancy at santafemotorsports.com or apply in person 2594 Camino Entrada, Santa Fe www.SantaFeMotorSports.com