San Diego Motorsports, Inc. DBA: Fun Bike Center is looking for an enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and experienced full time Finance Manager to join our team!
We represent the following brands in our San Diego location:
HONDA, YAMAHA, KAWASAKI, SUZUKI, CAN-AM AND ARTIC CAT.
We value long term relationships with our customers and therefore are looking for candidates with a passion for powersports, great attitude, and outstanding work ethic.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sell financing present back end products and services to customers who have purchased a unit.
- Provides customers with thorough explanation of aftermarket back end products such as Extended Service Contracts , GAP Insurance, Theft, Tire & Wheel and GPS location products.
- Process Present Purchase Documents on financed, leased or cash deals. Collecting signatures on all documents needed to obtain funding for financed or leased deals and / or collecting funds for down payments or fully paid deals. Deals are to be funded daily.
- Processes all federal, state, DMV ROS and other applicable dealer paperwork enabling prompt funding for the dealership and seamless licensing for the customer.
- Prepares, proofs for accuracy and secures funding (credit or cash), prepares and collects signatures on all paperwork for correct title and lien information, DMV Fees, Sales Taxes, etc., before forwarding to accounting. Documents his or her work by completion of any company checklists as provided and required.
- Provide customers with complete explanation of value and benefits of all products purchased thereby reducing the number of cancellations and charge-backs.
- Maintains an adequate and current supply of all required contracts, DMV Forms, CF Numbers and Stickers, Mussel Stickers and other paperwork needed for completion of deals to be fully funded and licensed.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills including prompt follow-up.
- Accident, Hospital and Critical Illness Insurance
Job Type: Full-time