Job Description: Motorcycle Sales Associates/Fit Specialist
Are you a Harley-Davidson enthusiast who loves to help others enjoy the Harley Davidson experience? This could be the job for you! We're currently looking to staff our dealership with individuals that have great attitudes and are as excited about Harley-Davidson as we are. Extensive training and state of the art selling tools will be provided to enhance your selling skills. This is your opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealer groups in the USA with career advancement opportunities available, based on performance!
Our revolutionary sales process is all about creating a better motorcycle buying experience with employees who love what they do and who will contribute to the momentum of a fast and fun environment.
Key Result Areas:
- In-store customer experience
- Phone Follow up with dealership customers
- Presentation of Harley-Davidson motorcycles
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcoming guests into the dealership
- Narrowing down the selection of Harley's to find which ones fit the customers needs
- Follow up phone calls to customers
- Selling the fun and excitement of Harley-Davidson to customers
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- No sales experience required, we will train you
- Have a love of motorcycles and contributing to the success of the team
- Be an outgoing, energetic people person
- Be self-motivated, positive, driven and helpful
- Be able to follow a structured sales process on value based selling and available to work weekends
- Industry leading performance based compensation
- Employee Pricing
- Paid Training
- HMO & PPO Heath Plan,
- HMO & PPO Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Hospital, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance
Let us help you get what you want out of a career.
Come grow with us.
Let us show you what real volume and opportunity feels like.