You will be responsible for co-developing and executing the strategic marketing activation plans for RENA with an objective of achieving the revenue and profitability targets and driving brand led growth. You will plan with the regional marketing and drive the execution of online, offline, experiential, PR and direct marketing interventions for achieving the targeted increase in brand reach, business funnel conversions and establishing the brand in the region. You will also continuously measure and analyze the impact of your efforts so as to continuously improve the marketing efficiencies and effectiveness.
1.You will co-develop the annual marketing plan for RENA while keeping in view the target customer segments [existing and prospects], marketing budget and overall business plan that will be cascaded by Marketing Americas.
2. You will design direct marketing programs and campaigns while keeping in view the demographics, preferences, purchasing behavior, styles etc. of the target customer segments and leverage analytics/ CRM to drive call-to-action
3. You will largely focus on delivering the below the line and direct/experiential engagement activation plans.
4. You will support Lead Marketing Americas in defining media plan and channel strategy for all campaigns and obtain necessary inputs and sign-offs from various stakeholders in order to launch/run the campaigns
5. You will launch the targeted marketing programs as per the calendar and ensure smooth execution in order to expand the reach, increase the funnel size, increase conversion and maximize the Return on our Marketing Investments.
6. You will directly manage and report the metrics for business and consumer metrics (covered lower below) targeted against each planned activation on an on-going basis in line with the organizational framework of impact measurement and reporting.
7. You will create the briefs for various marketing initiatives/ campaigns and work with different teams internally and externally (agencies) to develop impactful content. You will manage daily/weekly agency meetings and provide reports on it to the team.
8. You will work with dealers for planning dealer led events and PR events / press launches and ensure adherence to brand guidelines
9. You will establish a process for tracking and monitoring campaign milestones in order to provide pre and post campaign reporting analysis and recommend next steps
10. You will support new product launches and new business initiatives, wherever required, by co- designing with Lead Marketing Americas, and executing campaigns and marketing events
What are we looking for:-
● You have a bachelor degree with a minimum 5 years of experience as marketing manager in the automotive industry, or 10 years of overall motorcycle industry.
● Strong penchant for motorcycles and riding.
● You have proven experience in implementing market/customer segmentation strategy and communication/micromarketing/direct marketing programs for a brand in an organization which is largely built through word-of-mouth advocacy and influencer engagement
● You have experience and understanding of marketing including brand & product positioning, pricing, promotions & experiential events, market research, sales and distribution.
● You have a deep understanding of our target audiences and the insightful triggers & barriers that governs their usage/purchase behavior, and the working knowledge of brand/ sub-brand marketing
● You have strong bias for action with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage marketing plans (both ON TIME and IN FULL) even in high pressure situations
● You have strong problem solving skills and have the ability to work independently on programs and initiatives
● You have experience working with agency/ partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing plans and direction
● Having a robust understanding of overall marketing knowledge in digital, PR, events, etc is a must