Our multiple dealerships have been in business for 50+ years and drive for quality service and excellent customer service. We are looking to add individuals with great attitudes and the desire to excel to join our team. Any skill levels are welcome to apply.
Then apply in-person today!
The Parts Manager is responsible for running a profitable and efficient parts department. He/she will accomplish objectives through the use of proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staff utilization, security, pricing, merchandising, displaying, and advertising. We are looking for individuals with fantastic attitudes and the desire to excel.
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to meet them.
- Effective teamwork with all other departments.
- Work with the Service Manager to ensure a timely turnaround of parts needed for internal jobs.
- Understand and track market trends.
- Hire, train, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of all parts department staff.
- Direct and schedule the activities of all parts department employees.
- Provide technical assistance to parts department employees.
- Conduct meetings with parts department employees to discuss activities and problems of mutual interest and to develop strategies for a more efficient operation.
- Develop, enforce and monitor guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer complaints immediately and according to the dealership’s guidelines.
- Establish and enforce a pricing policy that balances volume, customer loyalty, and the cost of doing business.
- Monitor and adjust inventory to minimize obsolescence.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- One year of supervisory experience.
- Five years of experience in an automotive or powersports environment.
- Excellent communication and managerial skills.
- Some sales experience.
- Ability to operate the department profitably within dealership guidelines.
- If this is YOU… Apply today!
Please email your resume to email@example.com
or send your resume through MotorcycleIndustryJobs.com
If you are local please apply in-person at:
360 North Sunrise Avenue, Suite 100
Roseville, CA 95661
Job Type: Full-time
About Roseville Honda Motorsports
Roseville Honda Motorsports is the largest Honda Powerhouse Dealership in Northern California and one of the top Honda motorcycle sales volume dealerships in the nation! Roseville Honda Motorsports, located in Roseville, CA, is the one-stop shop for Honda Motorcycles, ATVs, Scooters and Side by Sides!
Our 20,000 square-foot dealership features an expansive showroom featuring virtually every Honda model available, a top-of-the-line Honda certified service center and a fully-stocked parts, aparrel and accessories department.