The Road 2 Recovery Foundation is a 501 (C) (3) non-profit organization founded to help AMA licensed professional motocross/supercross and action sport athletes with financial assistance if they sustain debilitating injury as well as providing motivational, emotional, and spiritual support to these individuals and their families.
We are looking to hire an Event and Marketing Coordinator who enjoys Supercross. The ideal candidate is someone who would like balance between manual labor and office work.
- Conduct Fundraising Events with the ability to execute, manage and coordinate the following:
- venue(s) and vendor relationships
- volunteer event planning committees
- marketing and outreach
- Help develop, coordinate, maintain and implement the annual fundraising plan in accordance to budgeted goals; assists with tracking revenue, expenses and budgeted forecast for all events
- Assist the Director with:all events and marketing campaigns
- New business relationships
- Implementing a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base
- All things digital and social media including (but not limited to):
- keeping content up-to-date
- Create engaging content via photography, blogs and videos
- Ensure brand consistency, professionalism
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Monitor, update, analyze and track results of all digital marketing and advertising efforts in addition to website traffic and usage analytics
- Conduct market research and gather consumer insights to anticipate consumer preferences and needs
- Manage, build, and run online auctions
- Shoot all donated auction items
- Catalog and organize donations and auction items
- Assists the Director build and search for new business relationships.
- Actively recruits new sponsor for the R2R.
- Performs other assignments as needed.
- Assist with product sourcing for new merchandise.
- Experience with Constant Contact or similar platform
- 1+ years as an events coordinator
- 1+ years of experience with Digital and Social Media
- Possession of a valid California Class “C” driver’s license, must be insurable to drive a personal or company vehicle.
- Demonstrated command of all social media technology and operation.Strong oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills, including ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize effectively.
- Previous experience working with a non-profit preferred
- Experience managing volunteers and brand manager is preferred.
- Self-starter, able to initiate and complete tasks, and to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Proven administrative and writing abilities, with a consummate attention to detail.
- Available to accommodate a flexible work schedule including weekends, evenings, and some holidays.
- Must be willing to travel on the weekends