Riva Motorsports, the worlds largest watercraft dealer is a full line powersports dealership serving South Florida and surrounding areas. We carry Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, BRP, Can-Am, and KTM product. We are looking for a full time Service Advisor/Writer. The ideal candidate will have experience at either an automotive or motorsports service counter. The ideal candidate will be experienced with motorcycles, ATV’s, Watercraft, SxS, and Can-Am Spyders and have experience working in a busy, fast paced service department.
Some of the skills we are looking for include:
· Writing and billing out repair orders (Using Lightspeed EVO).
· Selling products and services.
· Communicating with customers and service technicians.
· Excellent customer service, follow up, and phone skills
· Self motivated and possess problem solving skills.
· Understand the terminology of the motorsports business and keep on top of technological changes in products.
In addition to the compensation, we offer the following:
· Excellent compensation package.
· Benefits package to include medical, dental, disability and life insurance and a 401k plan with a 10% match.
· Employee discount program.
· Paid vacation and holidays.
If you feel you possess the skills and training we are looking for, we are excited to talk to you.
Please reply to this posting with a resume for consideration or email our service manager Mike Cowan directly at
About Riva Motorsports
Riva Motorsports is a family owned and operated powersports dealer located in sunny South Florida. 2019 marks our 40th year in business. Help us celebrate and join the team.