This is your chance to join the fastest growing, highest volume Harley-Davidson dealership group in the world!
We are staffing up for a record season and currently recruiting experienced Service Advisors/Writers to join our team!
Our revolutionary processes are all about creating a better motorcycle buying and service experience for our customers and with employees who love what they do and who will contribute to the momentum of a fast and fun environment.
ENJOY WALKING INTO YOUR DEALERSHIP & SERVICE DEPARTMENT EACH DAY!
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what some of our top service techs at our dealerships have to say…
- Volume “#1 Volume H-D Group = plenty of traffic, hours & awesome opportunities in the Service dept!”
- Appreciation “All your hardwork and time is greatly appreciated, which can sometimes go unnoticed elsewhere. Management does a great job letting you know your effort doesn’t go unnoticed.”
- Atmosphere “We have a great family vibe going on. It is a fast paced dealership with lots of opportunity. All the right resources are in place to have a successful career.”
- Team “This is the best shop I have ever worked for. Competent staff, knowledgeable peers, everyone works together to achieve the common goal.”
- Fun environment “Positive place to work and tons of fun. I enjoy working side-by-side with all my co-workers.”
Candidates must be honest, self-driven, results-oriented, with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on the highest of customer service standards.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable multi-tasking.
- Interact with customers both in-store and on the phone.
- Follow a structured sales process.
- Have working knowledge of the Harley model families.
- Be able to effectively manage open repair orders.
- Proactive follow up with current and previous customers.
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction with the ability to handle customer complaints.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Motorcycle background preferred but not required.
- Harley-Davidson enthusiast preferred but not required.
- Motorcycle endorsement and weekend availability.
- Possess sound judgment and decision-making ability.
- Previous Service Advisor/Writer experience in the automotive industry a plus.
- Comprehensive Paid Training.
- Employee Discounts.
- 401K with Company Match.
- PPO Medical Insurance.
- PPO Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account access.
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield.
- Competitive Vacation Time.
The Veracka family’s group of Harley-Davidson stores, known as The Motorcycle Company, consist of 10 of the highest-performing dealerships in the country and we’ll be adding more in the near future:
- Avalanche Harley-Davidson (Golden, Colorado)
- Desert Wind Harley-Davidson (Mesa, Arizona)
- High Octane Harley-Davidson (Billerica, Massachusetts)
- Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson (Westminster, California)
- Jet City Harley-Davidson (Renton, Washington)
- Motown Harley-Davidson (Taylor, Michigan)
- Palm Beach Harley-Davidson (West Palm Beach, Florida)
- Rawhide Harley-Davidson (Olathe, Kansas)
- Riverside Harley-Davidson (Riverside, California)
- Rockstar Harley-Davidson (Fort Myers, Florida)
If you wish to be part of the BEST, please email us your resume today!
About Rawhide Harley-Davidson
This is your chance to join one of the fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealership groups in the United States and be a member of an industry leading team. Thank you for taking the time to send your resume and the interest you have shown in our company. Rawhide H-D is owned by the Veracka Family, who have celebrated success, in the Motorcycle Industry, for over 30 years.
This is an exciting time as we continue to expand with acquisitions across the United States. With expansion come opportunities for top performing Team Members to grow their careers. We hire candidates from outside our company but also promote from within. We encourage everyone to achieve success, have fun and earn the rewards we offer.
We encourage training and performance improvement making tools available to you, through Harley-Davidson University (HDU). HDU offers some of the best on-line training programs in the industry. We believe that everyone continues to learn throughout their career and we encourage you to do the same, with the learning tools that we make available to you, only at Harley-Davidson.
Career advancement opportunities available based on merit.
Opportunities are available at all locations. Please inquire for more information.
Rawhide Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer.