This is your chance to join the fastest growing, highest volume Harley-Davidson dealership group in the world!
GREAT MONEY & MORE FUN
CHANGE YOUR PRODUCT, CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Rawhide Harley-Davidson is gearing up for a record year and currently seeking a highly motivated, aggressive, take-charge, industry leading Sales Manager.
Come join a proven sales leader! The home of a great brand, opportunities and a fun place to work!
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what some GM’s at our ten H-D stores have to say…
- Same money “The money is comparable to what I earned in the car business, the pay plan works year-round, while the work environment is no comparison and better in every way!”
- Less hours “Way less hours and it’s just plain fun. I honestly LOVE coming to work.”
- Want v. Need “In the car business you’re selling transportation, a way to get back and forth to work. In the H-D business we sell passion, freedom and dreams.”
- Fun environment “It is exciting to see customers so happy with their purchase and thank me for getting their dream fulfilled. I get to wear jeans, sneakers and a cool Harley-Davidson shirt. I will never go back to 4 wheels!”
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- 3+ years of auto or motorcycle sales experience, Harley-Davidson experience a plus.
- 1+ year auto or motorcycle sales management experience.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation/closing skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, and Word).
- Consistent and stable work history.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, Holidays, and evenings.
- Comprehensive Paid Training.
- Employee Discounts.
- 401K with Company Match.
- PPO Medical Insurance.
- PPO Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account access.
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield.
- Competitive Vacation Time.
The Veracka family’s group of Harley-Davidson stores, known as The Motorcycle Company, consist of 10 of the highest-performing dealerships in the country and we’ll be adding more in the near future:
- Avalanche Harley-Davidson (Golden, Colorado)
- Desert Wind Harley-Davidson (Mesa, Arizona)
- High Octane Harley-Davidson (Billerica, Massachusetts)
- Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson (Westminster, California)
- Jet City Harley-Davidson (Renton, Washington)
- Motown Harley-Davidson (Taylor, Michigan)
- Palm Beach Harley-Davidson (West Palm Beach, Florida)
- Rawhide Harley-Davidson (Olathe, Kansas)
- Riverside Harley-Davidson (Riverside, California)
- Rockstar Harley-Davidson (Fort Myers, Florida)
If you wish to be part of the BEST, please email us your resume today!
About Rawhide Harley-Davidson
This is your chance to join one of the fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealership groups in the United States and be a member of an industry leading team. Thank you for taking the time to send your resume and the interest you have shown in our company. Rawhide H-D is owned by the Veracka Family, who have celebrated success, in the Motorcycle Industry, for over 30 years.
This is an exciting time as we continue to expand with acquisitions across the United States. With expansion come opportunities for top performing Team Members to grow their careers. We hire candidates from outside our company but also promote from within. We encourage everyone to achieve success, have fun and earn the rewards we offer.
We encourage training and performance improvement making tools available to you, through Harley-Davidson University (HDU). HDU offers some of the best on-line training programs in the industry. We believe that everyone continues to learn throughout their career and we encourage you to do the same, with the learning tools that we make available to you, only at Harley-Davidson.
Career advancement opportunities available based on merit.
Opportunities are available at all locations. Please inquire for more information.
Rawhide Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer.