Rekluse, a Race Winning Brands company located in Boise, ID currently has an immediate opening for Customer/Technical Support Representative. This position helps generate revenue by obtaining orders, understanding customer’s needs, solving problems, providing technical information, and developing accounts. This position will work cooperatively with technical inside/outside salespeople and other members of the team to grow existing customers and create new customers while increasing customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer inbound phone calls to aid current and prospective customers to purchase.
- Initiate outbound calls to current and prospective accounts to inform them of new products, promotions and purchasing opportunities.
- Explain product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities, while providing solutions.
- Open customer accounts by recording accurate information and obtaining needed documents for verification to finalize account set up.
- Receive and process orders from current and prospective customers via phone or EDI.
- Monitor the status of orders and contact customers to assure they are fully aware of any changes in the order fill rates, b/o’s, ship dates and payables from original order specifications.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
- Accurately and effectively manage all aspects of order entry, invoicing and acknowledgements to customers.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information where easily accessible by teammates.
- Provide “Professional Service Level” regarding all verbal and written communications with current and potential customers.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations regarding delivery, quality, and service.
- Obtain working knowledge of RWB’s products, services, manufacturing, and technical capability.
- Become well versed in RWB’s operating system to perform daily work functions and assigned tasks.
- Maintain open dialog with all sales teammates, making certain any issues/problems are completely explained and resolutions found.
- Work with customers using problem resolution to quickly address all RMA, billing, shipping, credit issues.
- Respond to sales request from social media sites (Marketing support).
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma and 5-10 years of customercare, or
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-5 years’ experience
- Entry level technical sales experience.
- Motorcycle or powersports experience/enthusiast preferred.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and email.
- Ability to become proficient in company operating systems (ERP/MAS 500).
- Exemplary interpersonal skill in dealing with customers.
- Detail-oriented and possess the ability to follow through on issues.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written). Must be able to communicate with both management and non-management associates.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus on a computer screen.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low.
Please apply here: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/1642223
About Race Winning Brands
Race Winning Brands (RWB) is the leading manufacturer of racing and high-performance parts sold to automotive and powersports markets. RWB is the preferred source for high-end pistons, engine blocks, cylinder heads, intake manifolds, connecting rods, crankshafts, clutches and other engine and driveline- related performance components. RWB markets its products through multiple prominent brands including JE Pistons, Wiseco Performance Products, K1 Technologies, Diamond Pistons, Trend Performance, Rekluse Motor Sports, MGP Connecting Rods, ProX Racing Parts, and Dart Machinery. RWB sells to a diverse and unmatched customer base of professional and sportsman racers, engine builders, enthusiasts, OEMs, automotive and powersports dealers and wholesale distributors. RWB is headquartered in Mentor, Ohio with sales offices and manufacturing operations in strategic locations throughout the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia.