Race Winning Brands (RWB) is an accumulation of independent businesses, each with market leading brand recognition that sells primarily pistons, and other engine related components into the Automotive and Powersports markets (high-performance racing, motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, personal watercraft, etc.). The companies are market leaders in manufacturing highly engineered engine components on their respected fields. Our product lines include Rekluse clutch, JE Pistons and Wiseco Pistons and more.
The Manager, Sales is responsible for achieving Race Winning Brands long term sales growth objectives by taking care of the customer and promoting Rekluse product lines to end users and through effective distribution management.
- Assure all employees under his direct supervision understand Rekluse, a Race Winning Brand company’s strategic plan and that their individual work plans and efforts are aligned to support continuous process improvement and the overall company strategy.
- Develop and lead the sales organization to achieve the sales growth plans. Provides clear leadership to the sales organization.
- Develop systems and procedures to improve the efficiency and the effectiveness of the sales organization.
- Motivate and train Rekluse sales associates and account managers to effectively sell Rekluse products. Develop training programs, incentive programs, etc. to assure success of our sales efforts.
- Motivate and train distributor personnel to effectively sell Rekluse products.
- Travel to distributors; attend trade shows and race events as necessary to assure success of our sales efforts.
- Listen to customers to identify new product opportunities and work with the Marketing, Engineering and Manufacturing organizations to develop profitable new products
- Assist Finance organization in the collection effort as necessary
- Strong technical aptitude with hands-on engine repair and/or racing experience considered a strong plus
Strong planning, analysis and negotiating skills
- Excellent time management skills. Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities at one time. Highly organized.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written. Capable of communicating at the level of the other party.
- Strong leadership skills. Able to develop and motivate a competent organization and provide leadership even though all players do not report directly to him/her.
- College degree in business administration, marketing or some other relevant field or equivalent work experience. Advanced degrees considered a strong plus.
- 10+ years of solid business experience, at least five of which are at the managerial level.
- Computer literacy on Microsoft 365, database applications and contact management software considered a plus.
- Extensive experience in managing a telephone sales group and in coordinating a variety of product lines.
About Race Winning Brands
Race Winning Brands (RWB) is the leading manufacturer of racing and high-performance parts sold to automotive and powersports markets. RWB is the preferred source for high-end pistons, engine blocks, cylinder heads, intake manifolds, connecting rods, crankshafts, clutches and other engine and driveline- related performance components. RWB markets its products through multiple prominent brands including JE Pistons, Wiseco Performance Products, K1 Technologies, Diamond Pistons, Trend Performance, Rekluse Motor Sports, MGP Connecting Rods, ProX Racing Parts, and Dart Machinery. RWB sells to a diverse and unmatched customer base of professional and sportsman racers, engine builders, enthusiasts, OEMs, automotive and powersports dealers and wholesale distributors. RWB is headquartered in Mentor, Ohio with sales offices and manufacturing operations in strategic locations throughout the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia.