Rabaconda is a global market leader in portable tire tools for the powersports industry.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to oversee all marketing operations of the company internationally, develop and execute its marketing strategy and vision.
We’re a small team and both founders Jakob & Tonu are actively involved in everyday processes. If you feel that an ambitious and passionate team is your cup of tea, if you’d be interested to rock the powersports industry with most innovative tire tools in many different segments like street motorcycles, ATV/UTVs, dirt bikes, etc., and if you’re ready to be a key player in that success story, wearing many hats in the process, please have a consideration for us, Rabaconda, as possibly your new team.
You will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Developing and executing marketing strategy
- Daily marketing management
- Driving demand for Rabaconda products in different segments (dirt, street, ATV/UTV, etc)
- Maximising brand awareness and strengthening the brand
- Growing and managing social media channels
- Collaboration with influencers, sponsored teams and world’s top riders
- Running PR campaigns to make them talk about us
- Participating at events
- Organising sales and product launch campaigns
- Being Rabaconda’s spokespersonManaging the e-commerce channels (Shopify, Amazon, Ebay)
- Hiring and managing a team of freelancers and partners as needed
- You are passionate about powersports industry
- Self-starter, getting stuff done, hands-on, results-oriented mentality
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing management
- Proven ability to develop effective marketing strategies to achieve goals
- Ability to travel to events
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of the powersports market (street, dirt, ATV/UTV, etc)
- Solid working knowledge of digital marketing, e-commerce channels and offline marketing (PR, magazines, events, etc)
- Strong writing, editing, verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented, resilient, tenacious approach to business and goal achievement
- Strategic mindset
What to expect when you join us?
- Exciting challenges and self-development opportunities in rapidly developing world’s #1 brand in its niche
- Small, but ambitious and passionate team of colleagues
- Flexibility in working hours and location
Full-time. Remote, flexible location. Salary $70,000 – $90,000 /yr
If that sounds like something for you, send your resume to email@example.com
Rabaconda is a manufacturer of portable tire tools for the powersports industry. Founded in 2012, it started with one goal in mind – to make tire changes as simple as possible for every motorcycle owner. Today, 35,000 tire changers and millions of happy tire changes later, we can proudly say that Rabaconda is the #1 portable tire changer brand in the world. Rabaconda has since become the top-drawer choice for tire-changing tools among everyday adventure, dirt, and street motorcycle riders in over 80 countries, but also the official choice for the AMA (American Motorcycling Association) Six Days of Enduro teams as well as top pilots like Cody Webb, Taylor Robert, Ryan Sipes, and countless other top riders all over the world. We are expanding with most innovative tire tools into many different segments like street motorcycles, ATV/UTVs, dirt bikes, etc.