Salary Range: Negotiable
Rabaconda, a global market leader in portable tire tools for the powersports industry, is looking for an experienced Part-Time Graphic Designer to assist in the asset development across all brand touchpoints including digital content, print media, sales materials, and more. This individual will work closely with the Marketing Team at Rabaconda to turn visual concepts and ideas into visuals that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers while aligning with the Rabaconda brand image and identity.
We’re a small team and both founders Jakob & Tonu are actively involved in everyday processes. If you are a passionate and ambitious individual and are interested in becoming a key part of the success story that is Rabaconda, then this role could be for you!
This role will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Developing graphics, illustrations, print media, and other creative materials (in collaboration with the Rabaconda Marketing Team) for web, social, in person, digital, and other various platforms that are ‘on brand’ and appropriate for the Rabaconda target audience
- Create infographics and to simplify the communication of complex products
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications, Graphic Design, Marketing, Journalism, or related field, or demonstrated success in relevant professional fields.
5+ years of experience in graphic design
- Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts through images
- Experience developing strategic visual content for social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with developing graphics, illustrations, gifs, and other creative materials for web, social media, and other digital platforms
- Excellent background and experience in layout of print media (catalogs, sales flyers, etc.)
- Technically proficient with the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Meet deadlines on a regular basis and be extremely detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues.
What to expect when you join us:
- Large opportunity for growth in a rapidly growing company
- A small but ambitious and passionate team of colleagues
- Part time role expected around 10-20 hours per month
- Fully remote position
- Salary starting at a negotiable rate
If that sounds like something for you, send your resume and other relevant materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Rabaconda Inc.
Rabaconda is a manufacturer of portable tire tools for the powersports industry. Founded in 2012, it started with one goal in mind – to make tire changes as simple as possible for every motorcycle owner. Today, 35,000 tire changers and millions of happy tire changes later, we can proudly say that Rabaconda is the #1 portable tire changer brand in the world. Rabaconda has since become the top-drawer choice for tire-changing tools among everyday adventure, dirt, and street motorcycle riders in over 80 countries, but also the official choice for the AMA (American Motorcycling Association) Six Days of Enduro teams as well as top pilots like Cody Webb, Taylor Robert, Ryan Sipes, and countless other top riders all over the world. We are expanding with most innovative tire tools into many different segments like street motorcycles, ATV/UTVs, dirt bikes, etc.