Quin Design is looking to hire an Office Generalist based at our offices in the Design District of Dallas, TX.
Who We Are
Quin is the maker of Quin Tech and Quin Motorcycle Helmets, the world’s first ECE-certified smart helmet that has been providing specialized automatic crash detection and response protocols since 2018. Quin outsources nothing: we are all makers, engineers, tinkerers, and doers. Our tech is constantly evolving, constantly informed by real riders and our response to what they need to stay safe.
Learn more about Quin’s latest update to smart safety features HERE.
The Office Generalist is responsible for assisting the day-to-day running of the office, which includes tasks ranging from sales, customer support, administrative tasks and more. The role will offer a diverse learning experience and a fast-paced, fun work environment. Successful applicants will need to show a willingness to get involved in all aspects of the business as they arise.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the first point of contact for all customer questions and support needs on each of the company’s platforms. Customers contact Quin via phone call, direct emails, web forms and on social media.
- Answer calls to the office phone with a positive, energetic attitude. Listen to the caller intently find solutions to their questions/needs. Answer all emails within 3 hours during office hours.
- Deliver basic technical assistance and escalate more complicated questions to the sales team.
- Receive and process Customer/Dealer orders via phone, email, online orders including timely and accurate invoicing.
- Manage customer warranty submissions.
- Keep up-to-date customer notes in the company systems.
- Provide customers with order confirmation and shipping information.
- Monitor open orders.
- Contact customers via phone or e-mail with follow-up information.
- Have a solid grasp of our products and services we offer and be able to communicate this effectively in verbal and written communication.
- Ensure that management personnel are kept informed of all pertinent customer issues and produce a monthly report for leadership team review.
- Order Management
- Pick, pack and dispatch all orders for individual Customers and Dealers.
- Manage returns and exchanges including customer communication, issuing RMAs, logging inventory changes etc.
- Keep all order records up-to-date in the company inventory system, including importing manual orders received
- Complete daily opening and/or closing procedures.
- Support the Sales Team with any needs they may have.
- Oversee procurement of office supplies and effectiveness of cleaning crew.
You will be responsible for a wide variety and flexible set of responsibilities. Your ability to think critically and collaborate with your team members will be crucial to your success. You must be able to:
- Make effective, independent decisions representing day-to-day issues that do not require team discussion, input or agreement.
- Involve fellow team members in collaborative or team-empowered decisions when appropriate.
- Learn quickly on the job, adapt to new situations, and enjoy the challenge of never knowing what may need to get done that day.
- Computer proficiency is required. Must be able to work with: Microsoft Suite, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, G Suite, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail
Experience with any inventory management software or accounting platforms is a plus, but not essential. Must be organized and detail oriented, able to perform work with complete accuracy, and able to work and find focus despite interruptions throughout the day. Must have a great telephone manner and ability to deal with customers.
This role will provide a lot of opportunity to grow. Quin is a fast-growing, young company looking for people who are hungry for growth.
Quin is a technology company with its own motorcycle helmets in the market. Quin’s office is across the street from the Haas Moto Museum, and down the road from Ducati and Dianese. Our team includes incredibly deep experience in powersports, cycling, equestrian, tech, product design and more. It’s an amazing place to work with phenomenal people. Oh, and great coffee (both in the Quin kitchen as well as at cafés around the corner at Triumphs or Ascension)!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 per year
Benefits: Health insurance, Paid time off
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Work Location: Quin Office, Dallas, TX