Power World in Granby Colorado seeks a qualified, full-time F&I manager. The ideal candidate is an individual who is very goal oriented, organized, and pays careful attention to detail. A successful F&I Manager will interact in the most professional manner possible with both customers and his/her fellow employees. This individual must have a working knowledge of a variety of programs from different lenders and must be able to fill out paperwork properly and timely. Power World will train the right application, but applicants with previous finance and vehicle titling experience will be given priority.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Obtain finance approval from lending institutions on all finance deals.
- Sell finance and extended service contracts to customers.
- Instruct salespeople in the methods to aid in selling F&1 and service contracts.
- Ensure that Sales Associates are always aware of current OEM F&I programs as well as secondary lender programs
- Prepare, submit, and file weekly reports on finance penetration.
- Check all paperwork on both finance and cash deals to ensure title, lien, taxes, and other related delivery documents are correct.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but experience in lieu of degree will be considered
- Previous finance and vehicle titling experience preferred
Benefits: 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Health insurance, Life insurance, Vacation, Paid time off
Pay depends on experience and willingness to grow with a successful company. Check out Power World at www.powerworldsports.com.
About Power World LLC
Power World LLC is a growing motor sports company in scenic Granby, CO. We offer a full line of BRP, Kawasaki, Arctic Cat and Kymco products. We service nearly all lines of motorcycles, ATVs, side by sides, snowmobiles and boats with certified technicians. We are a Rocky Mountain shop with enthusiasts in all of our positions.